Chapter 21

Top 3 Quotes of the Day:

1:GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! WHY ARE GUYS SUCH MUGS!

Forrest is being a shallow moron! Just reading what he says makes me want to make him endure a slow and painful death.... possibly by eye-acupunture. Imagine what I would want to do if i was Shay. Then this story would be far too grusome for wattpad, and the fuzz would nick me......phahahaha! KIDDING!.... maybe....*wiggles eyebrows*

UPLOAD PLEASE! MY DAD NICKED MY 2 PACKETS OF WATSITS AND MY SOFTMINTS..... YOUR STORY MAKES MY LIFE WORTH LIVING! PLEASE SAVE THE ENDANGERD SYDNIE, BY UPLOADING.....................

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO......

I NEED THIS STORY

thankyou for your time

*sickly-sweet smile*

sydnie -bookworm2010

2:OMG! She is just like my sister!! If u give her ice cream she'll do anything! My sister is weird. But so are my dogs. And cats. And fish. Although the fish doesn't do much. Anywayz I hope u upload more becuz my dancing iguanas feel like dancing. Like I did Saturday. All night at a party. Wooh that was awesome! But something sucks about the story. Forrest. He is asshole but it's sooooo hard to hate him! But ,like my dog said in his break down, we still westley (I hate him soo much that idc if I spelled that rite) to rot in jail and when he's dead he will become a spirit and wander around but I'll become a ghostbuster and kick his sorry ghostly ass to hell. And when he's there he will burn in he flames for the rest of eternity....MUAHAHAHAHA. And after the eternity is over he will be reborn and I will tell the story of him to my children and they will tell their children and so on and my great great great great great great great great great great great great great grand daughter (who is exactly like me) will hear his story and let him rot in jail, kick his sorry spirit ass, and let him burn in the flames for eternity. This will happen forever and ever and ever.

But make sure it's Westley who did all this or I would have looked into my crystal ball for nothing. LOL got to go. My iguanas are tellng me to cldance with them! Lol UPLOAD OR WHAT I JUST SAID THAT WILL HAPPEN TO WESTLEY WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!!!

Have an awesome day. :D -DontForgetToCatchMe

3:AWWW THE JEALOUS THING

im happy that maddie or jasmine werent there and listened to him being jealous and shay not noticing that he's jealous and they point out that he's soooo jealous and she denies it, and that she actually notices what is going on right before her very eyes. unliike sooome morons in stories that are oblivious to the oh-so-jealous dude they like.

maybe serena didnt like her blondie life, and is actually SMART (oh perish the thought!) and developed some sort of brain exchange thing and tried it out, except she swapped with shay, and she like, soo hated that hair, i mean, its soo frizzy and uggh. poo-coloured, i need my blondieness, pshhaw. and switched again after discovering her whole "new identity" thing wasnt working out quite so well when being boring-name whats-her-face wasnt so glamourous after all and decided maybe waiting another decade to use her serena-clone wasnt quite o smart now hat she wanted back her old life, instead of concentrating on keeping herself (or a copy) alive after apocalypse and might as well make use of it while she was still young and hot. then she stabbed shay's body so it would seem like shay was dead and lead everyone off her trail and off she goes, maxing out her credit card at neiman marcus. oh wait! shes broke. plan didnt work out quite so well, now did it, volleyball blondie? HAHA.

aaaand final sentence....HE IS SOOOOO CUTELY JEALOUS, AND SHAY IS SOOOO LOVING IT, CUZ LETS FACE IT, WHO WOULDNT!!!-CraziFweek

***