WM - I Like You Too

Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch

You were on your way to the kitchen in Stark Tower, where you Avengers were living at the moment, to make yourself something to eat.

Walking around the corner you almost ran into someone. You looked up and sighed when you realised it was Wanda.

"Oh, hey Y/N. Didn't see you there?"

"Oh er... Yeah same.", you stuttered and failed miserably at trying to breath normally.

You've had a huge crush Wanda ever since you'd seen her of the first time, but you were to shy and scared to tell her. You liked her a lot but didn't know if she felt the same way about you.

You were staring each other in the eyes for at least a minute, not saying a word, which was weird it felt great at the same time

You were staring each other in the eyes for at least a minute, not saying a word, which was weird it felt great at the same time. You opened your mouth to finally say something but she suddenly crashed her lips into yours.

You kissed her back, which made your legs weak and your heart melt. You couldn't believe what was happening, until she broke the kiss and smiled at you.

"I like you too.", she whispered, her lips only an inch away from yours.

And then it hit you. She can read minds!