PP - The Spidey Kiss

Peter Parker / Spiderman

There was something your boyfriend Peter wanted to try out ever since he discovered his powers and became the friendly neighbourhood Spiderman.

An upside-down kiss.

How did he come up with this? You have no idea but he wanted to do so bad. Apparently he had thought about this kiss a lot because he was sure that it'd feel amazing.

So for Christmas you had a really special present for him.

"I thought about it and maybe you're right and it'll be really fun."

"What are talking about, Y/N?", he asked confused.

You gave him a little peck on the mouth and he got it. "Oh! Really? Are you sure?"

You laughed, "Yes, it's just a kiss Peter."

He looked so excited it was the cutest. He was the cutest. Always.

He was hanging from the ceiling of his room in his suit and you stepped closer to him to cup his cheek.

He had the biggest smile on his face. "Why are you so excited about this? It's just a kiss, it's not like we're having sex of the first time."

Instead of saying something, he put his hands on your cheeks and kissed you.

You were giggling at the beginning but the longer you were kissing the better it felt and ten minutes later you were still kissing... well, more like making out. You were surprised at how amazing it felt, you didn't expect this at all.

After a while, he broke the kiss to breath and jumped down from the ceiling.