NR - Why Are You Doing This?

Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow

You had only been an Avenger for a couple of weeks when there was an attack and both your parents died.

You didn't know how to handle it. You had never lost a family member before and now the most important ones were gone.

You just laid in bed in your room at Stark Tower, staring at the walls and waiting for the pain and guilt to go away.

But of course, it didn't.

The only one who made you feel at least somewhat better was Natasha.

She always made sure you were okay and checked on you as much as she could.

She'd bring you food to your room and would stay until you were done eating, to make sure you actually ate it and didn't just threw it away.

She was there for you and you really appreciated it.

But why was she doing all of this? You were never really close, which you had always hated actually because you really liked her, but you never had the courage to tell her.

"Natasha, why are you doing this?"

"What do you mean?", she acted as if she didn't know what you were talking about.

"You take care of me. You are always around making sure that I'm okay. I mean, I'm not complaining but I'm just wondering why."

She looked at you for a while until she finally answered.