TH (+ HO) - Dinner For Three

Tom Holland (+ Harrison Osterfield)

Tom, Harrison and Y/N.

It was always you three.

But with all of you being busy all the time, it was really hard to just hang out with each other which was really sad because Tom was your boyfriend and Harrison your best friend. You missed them a lot. So you came up with a plan.

Every three weeks on Sunday, you'd meet up and just have a great time together. And tonight was gonna be one of those nights and because it was also just one week till Christmas, you planned on watching all your favourite Christmas movies.

You were on your way to the apartment in London that you shared with the guys, when suddenly you got a phone call. It was Tom.

"Hey babe!" "Hey Y/N, Harrison just wanted me to call you and check if you'll be here at 9pm." "Um, yeah sure, wait a second." You bent forward so the taxi driver could here you. "Excuse me, but will we arrive at 9pm or will it take longer?" He looked at his GPS device. "No, 9pm most likely." "Great, thank you."

You leaned back in your seat again and repeated what the taxi driver said. "Okay, that's good." "Why? What are you guys doing?" "Oh... um... nothing. We're just excited to see you again and wanted to know when you'll be here." "Sure.", you said not really believing him. They were obviously planning something and it made you even more excited.

* 9pm *

"Guys, I'm home!"

You heard footsteps running towards you and then suddenly you fell to the ground, four legs and arms on top of you. "Ah! What are you doing!" "We're just so excited to see you, Y/N!", Harrison yelled and got up but Tom didn't move. He put his face on top of yours and you two shared a really passionate kiss. It was so amazing to kiss him again, you really missed that.

"Come on. You're disgustingly cute.", Harrison complained which made you two laugh. And then suddenly you noticed a smell. "Wait.", you said and the boys noticed the serious tone in your voice. "Is that..." Tom helped you get up and you followed the smell to the kitchen.

You gasped when you entered the room. There was Christmas decoration on the walls, red and green confetti on the dinner table next to a huge amount of food, all Christmas-themed. One of the many things on the table, which is also what you smelled, was a big pot of mashed potatoes with peas. Your favourite thing basically.

"Oh my god, guys this is so sweet! I can't believe you did all of this." You hugged Harrison and Tom who were obviously really proud of themselves. "We were here for six hours, decorating and cooking everything. We even got your mom's mashed potatoes recipe because we know that's your favourite."

"This is so cute guys, I can't believe you actually cooked all that. That being said, I didn't even know you could cook.", you joked. "Oh, we can proof it. Look on Instagram.", Harrison said and pointed at your phone in your hands.

You did as he said and opened Harrisons Instagram story, you hadn't seen yet.

You laughed, "You guys are ridiculous."