PP - Present #1

Peter Parker / Spiderman

You had been searching him for hours. He said he'd meet you after school to go to his place and that he had a surprise for you, but your math teacher was sick and you were allowed to leave early. So you went to the Biology-Room to wait there for Peter but no-one was there.

You had been walking through the whole school but couldn't find him when suddenly, you heard a loud bang from the Crafting-Room.

You opened the door and sighed when you saw your boyfriend and his best friend Need turning around.

"Y/N what are you doing here?", Peter asked me in shock. You frowned when you saw the hammer in his hand. He quickly hid the hammer behind his back. "What I'm doing here? I'm searching for you! What are you doing here?"

He looked at Ned, obviously not knowing what to say. "We were working on your present.", Ned said quickly and Peter slapped his arm. "Ned!"

You started blushing. "A present?" Peter walked up to you, put his hands on your shoulder and turned you around. "You can't see it, it's a surprise."

You grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled his face down on yours. The kiss quickly turned into a little making-out-session until Ned coughed and you parted.

"We'll still meet at your place later, right?", you whispered a little bit out of breath.

He nodded still mesmerized by the kiss.

"Maybe I have a little surprise for you too..."