TH - Couldn't Stop Staring

Tom Holland

You were cast in the new Spiderman movie as Peter Parkers love interest, which is so exciting because you'd been a huge Spiderman fan your whole life.

They had actually casted someone else instead of you but this person quit one day before the table read which is why you don't know any of the cast yet. You only got the role last night and today is the table read. So it was needless to say you were really freaking nervous.

And you were also a couple of minutes late, thanks to New York traffic.

When you came into the room everyone was already siting and there was only one seat empty which was yours you guessed, so after apologising for being late you wanted to sit down but everyone started standing up to welcome you.

After everyone greeted you there was only one person left, the new Peter Parker apparently. You immediately recognised him from The Impossible, one of your favourite movies. He grew up though... he was really hot. And he straight up stared at you like he'd never seen a girl before.

You walked up to him, but he didn't move, just stared at you, until the guy next to him gave him a push and he seemed to snap out of his thoughts

You walked up to him, but he didn't move, just stared at you, until the guy next to him gave him a push and he seemed to snap out of his thoughts. He instantly stood up almost falling over the chair in front of him and shook your hand.

"I-I'm Tom."