8: White

ETHAN'S POV

When I opened my eyes, I was heavily shaking but when my eyes met with the hazel eyes from the star player of our school, I couldn't be more relieved.

I felt his fingers intertwined with my fingers, which slowly started to give heat of in my body, which felt good. On the other side of me stood a shocked Adrian. Lucy stood next to him "I'm sorry" she spoke soft, "I had to warn you before.. I let you see it"

I kept my mouth shut still trying to process what happened, slowly touching my throat which hurted, I slowly went down to feel if my clothes were still intact. They were.

I closed my eyes in relieve, when I felt Mark's sleeve wiping away my tears and his voice. His voice had so much concern in it, I couldn't tell him what happened, I was so ashamed. So all that left my lips was a sob.

I felt two masculine arms lift me up, which made my cheeks heat up.

Then a voice came from behind us, "Mark dude what are you gonna do?" The voice belonged to Chandler Davies, the best friend of the star player that still was me lifting up.

"N-nothing" Mark's voice said with a slight tremble.

"Why are you lifting him up then?" Chandler's voice said.

"Because he needs to see a doctor." Mark's voice went harsh.

A doctor? Mark knew better right? Doctors couldn't help me. Mark knew that.

"Yeah I guess you're right, do you want me to come with you?" Chandler's voice sounded like he was struggling to understand Mark's sudden care for me but doing his best to support his friend.

"No you go to practice, say to coach that I'm bringing this kid to the hospital and wait till his parents arrive." Mark said loosely.

"Alright" said Chandler's voice still uncertain. Mark turned away from Chandler and started walking towards his car again when he heard Chandler's voice again.

"Mark" Chandler's voice said, "since when and why do you care for that loser, like I don't mind it but this is the second time you help him out.."

Mark shifted uncomfortable, "Well" Mark said puzzled, looking for a good explanation. "You can't really leave him laying here, the break is about to start." And with that the school bell rang signing it was break.

Mark started walking again, leaving an confused Chandler behind.

Mark carefully shove me into the passenger-seat of the car and got in himself.

I slowly opened my eyes, "I-I don't n-need to g-go t-to the ho-hospital" I said quietly.

"We aren't going to the hospital" Mark answered as he drove away. "But I couldn't say I'd take you to my home until you feel better."

I felt heat creep up in my cheeks, he was taking me to his enormous house
and he was gonna act like it was my home too.

"Can you walk yourself?" Mark asked concerned.

I carefully poked my throat and a chill went down my spine making me gasp for air. I shrugged "I don't know" I answered.

Sure I could walk but I was still comepletely off guard because of what happened. Mostly if I relived a death I was a bystander and felt the pain of the people who died, I could walk to a different spot if wanted and stuff.

This time was completely different, I was infact a bystander until Lucy had fallen asleep. After that every move and touch she had endured, I had felt burning on my body, I couldn't move just like hers and my body was acting the same as hers, the sounds she made, I made too and the feelings she had were crystal clear, it had never happened before.