31: Heavy

• TRIGGER WARNING SUICIDE/MURDER/ABUSE •

You can skip them if you want, it's part of multiply relivings. Stay safe, don't bring yourself in danger or trigger yourself ~ :)

• MARK'S POV •

I was being drained by the spirit of Cynthia Mary Lancaster, the spirit of the girl was sitting on the desk that Noah was working on, Noah didn't care. I did though, it was the weirdest sight in the world, this translucent girl in a white dress, stained with red blood, a bleeding throat, a messy bun but the most excited glow in her eyes.. honestly she was gorgeous almost as gorgeous as the boy laying on my lap.

Ethan was nowhere near responsive after Cynthia's drainage. He was a complete ragdoll, I tried talking to him but he didn't response at all, he was staring blank in front of him. But I had to keep myself busy from Noah while being drained so.. I decided cleaning Ethan's hair from the stupid paint was a good thing to keep me busy, normally I wouldn't do such a thing, but today it seems like a last call.

After some time Noah was done with interviewing Cynthia, the sound of him typing filled the room. Cynthia was now quietly watching me and Ethan, "So," I decided to start a conversation, I wanted to know her better and maybe, just maybe Ethan would get excited over us meeting. I carefully combed a tangled lock of Ethan's hair out while talking.

"You are the Cynthia Lancaster, that scared me to death some time ago. The best ghost friend from my uh.. boyfriend?" I felt heat creep up my cheeks and a proud smile started to form on my face. I still need to ask Ethan in person if he wants to date me but he currently isn't fighting the label, so I think we're good. "I heard alot about you" I said teasingly

"Yes! And you are Mark, Ethan's lover!" Cynthia jumped excited, I felt my body get heavy, breathing became hard and combing out Ethan's hair became a struggle, such a big and heavy struggle that I couldn't do it. I slowly dropped my arms down. After I dropped my arms down, I couldn't keep my eyes open, so I gave in and slowly closed them.

Cynthia luckily didn't notice it and she was still really excited, why did I become so tired, shit sleeping would sound amazing, but I can't since the attachment. "Why did you fall for Ethan?" I heard her ask in the far distance,  "Was it like me and David? David had never seen someone as gorgeous as me. He stopped me on the way to church, asking me my name and adres, which I wouldn't give first. Then he asked me out, 'a date' as Ethan calls it. We went to the pond and feed some little ducks, it was a beautiful day!"

I couldn't answer, my body didn't let me. I really wanted to tell her how I fell for Ethan, but I couldn't.. it all became blurry, my brain had a lot of trouble with keeping reality and fantasy apart. I had to stay awake and be there for Ethan, so I slowly opened my eyes, as soon as I opened them again my body started to shake, heavily. 

"Cindy, break all your attachments with Mark now, he's gonna pass out " I heard a soft and angry voice from beneath me.  His head moved away from my lap and his hands guided me to the mattress, I had to help Ethan.. somehow.. but my body wasn't responding, I tried to move but instead of waking up all my lights went out.

I slowly opened my eyes and rolled over, "Baby?" I muttered as I petted next to me, the spot next to me was empty. Where was Ethan? I looked around--Wait.. this wasn't Ethan's room.. or it was..? I guess it was Ethan's room.. I recognised the weird ceiling.. but why did it look so different?

It looked old fashioned, a style I hated. Why had everything changed seriously, and where was Ethan?!

I slowly got up, looking around, "Ethan? Noah?" I asked. A hard bang sounded downstairs, followed by a crashing sound  and loud footsteps going down the hallway. I quickly walked out of the room towards the stairs, as I slowly walked downstairs I heard a familiar voice.