1: Cynthia Lancaster

BEEP -- BEEP -- BEEP

"Shit" I groaned softly, was night already over, I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Well it felt like I hadn't slept at all since someone decided to interrupt my dreams.

I looked around my room, "Cindy?" I asked in a serious tone while scanning through my room looking for a hint of Cindy.

Cynthia Lancaster or 'Cindy' as I call her was a 19 year old girl 'slash' woman, that was killed here in this house by her fiance David Whitley. David was a jealous man and acused her of cheating, Cindy tried to prove to him it wasn't true but it was too late. David had made his mind and beat her up to storm a second later out of the door, leaving Cindy behind crying. Later that night David came home telling Cindy he had a surprise for her, he pinned Cindy against the wall and slit her throat and let her 'bleed her dirty whore blood out' in the bathtub. After he found she had 'bled out enough' and he declared her dead, even though Cindy still had a pulse he dumped her in the river. Cindy's body was never found and that's why she roams my house, and I have to say I have become pretty attached to her in the mean time.

Cindy told me that her murder happened in 1872, I did some research onto it and there indeed was a disapearance this property. At least it was far before my parents decided to buy this house.

But back to the point; Cindy was angry at me for not wanting to talk with her, I had talked for over half an hour with her but school was in 7 hours and I really had to sleep.

She left angry at least that is what I thought, she did dissappear even though I explained the situation it didn't help much. Cindy probably had a rough day and wanted to talk and she sure made that clear with reappearing in my dream.

Normally Cindy was not an annoying spirit, she was sweet and helpfull. She explained to me how reliving other peoples 'slash' spirits' deaths worked. She gave me the time and asked if Noah wanted to help me and her, she showed up in his dream asking him for help, because I could faint or something, Noah was more than willing to help.

I rubbed my eyes again, standing up, almost falling over though. I never stood very steady in the morning, I don't know what my problem was but I just didn't. At least I didn't hug my floorboards like last week. I heard a giggle behind me, "Need some help standing up Eth?"

I turned my around, there stood a young woman, she was a brunette her hair in a messy bun, a white dress, grey eyes and a bloody slit on her throat. In the begin it startled me but I've known Cindy now for about 4 years and it just.. well you just get used to it some how..

"Don't stare at me Eth, you look like you see a ghost" She giggled again.

"Why were you in my dream Cin?" I gave her a serious look.

She just shrugged, "I felt lonely.. yesterday night was the night David.. did the thing.." Her voice became quieter after every word. "I just.. wanted some company.."

I mentally slapped myself, ofcourse, February 27th the date her shitty fiance killed her. "Oh.. Cin I'm sorry"

"It doesn't matter Ethan, you forgot and I broke the rule of not coming to visit in your dreams" She grinned.

I smiled, "Yeah I guess we're even" I grabbed a towel. "Did shitty David show up?"

"No, not yet" Cindy said quietly, "Can I come with you today?" She looked at me. David was a bad spirit he'd always come visit her on the 27th or the 28th.

I just nodded to let Cindy know she could stick around with me, "But keep it quiet okay? I have this very important test about--". A knock on my door interrupted me, the head of my older brother Jake popped through the opening of the door.