Chapter 30 ✰ Another Twist

The next morning Emma woke up with Killian's arms around her. Their fingers were locked together. He kissed the back of her neck. 'Morning beautiful' he whispered. She smiled while he kissed her shoulder.

His stomach started growling. 'I guess someone needs breakfast?' Emma giggled. Killian nodded but wouldn't let her go. Eventually he lost his grip on her and she hurried into the bathroom.  He heard the water running. 'Swan! Don't you dare to shower without me!' he yelled as he ran after her into the bathroom and walked her into the stream of the hot water of the shower.

After their shower session they went downstairs. Emma made them some fresh juice and bacon while Killian made omelets. They sat down at the kitchen table and had breakfast together. Another thing they didn't do together for weeks.

She giggled.

Killian gazed into her eyes and raised his eyebrow. 'What's wrong?'

'Nothing. I was just thinking.'

'About what, love?'

'When I just had met you and found out that your other hand was actually a hook, I always wondered how you were able to eat. I know now, but this just made me think about it.' she said trying to hide her laugh.

He grinned. 'I'm a natural. Besides that, I've learned myself some tricks in al those years with this shiny thing' he said while waving with his hook.

Their little conversation got interrupted by Henry rushing in. 'Wow, kid! Where's the storm?' Emma asked surprised. Neal came in after Henry.

'I see you've got your dirty pirate back?' he asked harsh as Henry had left the room.

'I'm going to punch him in the....' Killian started but Emma grabbed his arm to stop him. 'Killian, don't. He's not worth it.'

'Lap dog.. Listen, I didn't come over to fight. I came here to tell you that I had nothing to do with the kidnapping. I know I was a pain in the ass for a while, but I never intended to let it go this far.' Neal said.

'And why should we believe that?' Killian snared.

'Because I worked together with the woman who was responsible for all this.'

'So you had something to do with it.' Killian said sarcastically. Emma kicked him to his shin. 'What?' he raised his voice.

'I had something to do with the fight between the two of you, but I didn't know anything about the kidnapping.

Killian rolled his eyes.

'I totally understand your disbelieving in me. I don't know the whole story, just a part of it.'

'What are you waiting for?' Killian said fake enthusiastic.

'It's your mother, Hook.'

'Tell me something I don't know.' he answered sarcastically and annoyed.

'You probably don't know that kidnapping you wasn't a mistake. It was intentional. She planned every part of it. She left you because she could not take it anymore to see you every day. Her life was perfect with Liam and Brennan, until you were born.'

'I don't believe you...' Killian said shocked. Emma grabbed his hand and caressed his palm.

'Maybe you should ask him if you don't believe me.' Neal said as a person walked in.

⚓️♥️

A/N: Short chapter, I'm sorry! But it's chapter 30 already!! It goes so quickly. I get more and more pleasure in writing and I want to thank everyone for reading, liking and commenting! <3

Share your thoughts with me!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Watpadd account!

@ CaptainSwanStories