Chapter 31 ✰ Missing Pieces

Killian's jaw dropped when the person walked in.

'Who are you?' Emma asked when she noticed him.

'Brennan Jones. Nice to meet you, Emma.' he said as he reached out his hand for Emma's

'Wait, another Jones?' she asked confused.

'This must be confusing for the two of you. For everyone actually. I'm Killian's father.' Brennan explained.

'Oh don't bother about that. Our whole lifes are confusing. But if you're his father, that makes me your daughter-in-law then.'

Brennan smiled. 'So the famous Captain Hook is finally married?'

Killian nodded. 'Aye, that I am'

'What's wrong?' Emma asked.

'You're asking me what's wrong? I killed that man, Emma. He shouldn't act like nothing has happened'

Brennan walked over towards Killian. 'Son, you were full of sorrow, regret and revenge. You didn't think clearly and I'm glad to see that you've chosen the right path.'

Killian smiled and grabbed Emma's hand. 'Well, thanks to her actually. Without her I would have been the same man I was back then.'

'I'm glad you finally found peace, Killian. I'm proud of you.'

'I found something more important. My home.' he said as he gazed into Emma's eyes and smiled. Killian turned his head back to his father. 'But what about mother?'

Brennan sighed. 'I'm afraid Neal was right about her. She left us because she couldn't handle it anymore.'

'Why didn't you abandon me when I was born then?'

'She couldn't. You were such a loving and innocent kid, Killian. You were like a dream.'

Killian laughed. 'Are you sure you're talking about me?'

'I am sure. Even when your mother left us you were the most loyal and friendly child. I guess everything changed when I traded you to Captain Silver.'

He sniffed. 'Let's say that changed my life. I was a slave, father! How was I supossed to stay a friendly child?'

Brennan's face was full of regret. 'Not a single day went by without thinking of you guys. I am really sorry.'

'I guess we're even. We've both changed.' Killian said.

Neal chuckled. 'You're still a one handed pirate with a drinking problem.'

Killian sniffed but Emma wrapped her arms around him to hold him. 'Don't do this, Killian. He wants you to react that way. Please show him that you've really changed.'

'There's one thing I would like to know, Bealfire. What did you do to Emma to set her up against me? She would never do that herself.'

'It's Neal... and she would do that if she finally sees who you really are. The first few fights between you were based on the fact that I was approaching to her. You couldn't handle it and got angry. It really became fun when we were making out on your ship. She was so upset that night. I gave her something... let's say calming. It gave me the opportunity to rip out her heart and complete the rest of my plan.' Neal explained.

'So when I told him I felt regret for marrying him...' she started.

'That was all me.' Neal confessed.

'Where is my heart now?' Emma started to panic.

'It was my intention to give it back to you, but then his mother kidnapped you and... she stole it.'

⚓️♥️

A/N: So we finally know what happened with Emma that night! ^^ But Hook's mom has her heart... What do you think she'll do with it?

Share your thoughts with me!

Follow me on Instagram to stay tuned or follow my Watpadd account!

@ CaptainSwanStories