1 | Encounter

Yoona's POV ❣︎

A start of a new school year. I'm really curious who my seat mate is~ I skipped on the sidewalk on my way to the bus stop. As I put my feet on the bus, there was no empty space. It was all taken. As I wander around, I saw a guy with the same uniform as me. I slowly went next to him, about to talk to him when he gets up and gestures me to sit on his seat.

"Thanks" I said smiling.

"It's fine. You go to Hankuk University too?" he asks smiling. That smile omg~

"Yes I do"

"What do you major in?"

"Design?"

"Ah~ I guess we're gonna be in the same class then" he offers his hand for me to shake, "Nice to meet you"

"N-nice to meet you too"

"May I know what's your name?"

"My name is Im Yoona. You?"

"My name is Lee Donghae"

"You're just entering this year right?"

"Yes. I am a junior. You?"

"I just entered this year too. Do you have any friends? Sorry for asking that"

"No, it's okay. I don't. Do you mind being my friend?"

"I don't mind"

We were sharing the same interest, so we were getting along well, but the time ticks so fast that we're already arriving at the university.

As we walk into the school gate, a car were beeping at us asking for the way to pass through. Aish, they have no manner. How could they beep the horn at us. Rich ass people.

Soon, the driver went out from the car and opens a door for a guy. He looks so luxurious, so handsome, but.... aren't handsome guys bad guys? I'm so curious about his personality lol.

We soon head to our class to find that rich guy inside our class too. Many girls are already gossiping about how handsome he is.

I went to grab a seat with Donghae oppa.

A teacher then came in, to be exact, our home room teacher.

"Guys, guys. It's time for class" he bangs the table. "For your information, you aren't sitting in that seat. I will assign your seats for you"

What? Assigned seats? What is this nonsense? Will I be able to get along those girls? Ughhhh.

I'm the last to be called. Obviously, I'm not sitting with Donghae oppa, and unfortunately, the only seat left is with that rich guy, the handsome rich guy.

I walk towards the seat slowly smiling at him, hoping to make friends, but his face is as still as a stone. No reaction... I feel so embarrassed omg.

"Hi" i try talking to him. Still no reaction. Is he deaf? "Hey?" I try talking to him again.

"What?" he asks glaring at me.

"Nothing. Just... hi"

"Stupid"

Stupid? He's calling me stupid? This rich guy is seriously so ugh- I'm just being friendly with you, you ass-

•••
Author's POV

They passed the first class with awkward silence.

Donghae then walks towards Yoona's desk, "You wanna grab some snacks?"

"Yes" she got up banging the table making the rich guy got up from his deep sleep.

"You-!" he glares.

"What?" Yoona ask glaring back.

"I'm not arguing with low people like you"

"Me? What's wrong with being low, you rich as-" she was about to curse when Donghae drags her away.

"Why did you drag me away? I wanna curse right in front of his face omg" Yoona whines.

"You can't curse. It's not good" he smiles.

"He's so uneducated jeesh"

"You're cute. By the way, just drop the honorifics. Speak to me comfortably. We're same aged"

"Holyyy~ I called you to oppa this morning"

"Just drop the honorifics now. Ah, one more thing. Should we exchange phone numbers?"

"Sure"

They exchanged their numbers and head for the storeroom to buy some snacks, and of course Yoona's favorite banana milk.

"You drink banana milk too, oppa? I mean Donghae?"

"Of course I do. It's my fave"

"OMG. We share many similar things"

"Yes we do"

•••

Sehun's POV ❣︎

"Yah yah. Do you guys wanna make a bet?" i ask my friends.

"What bet?" Taejoon asks curiously.

"The soccer game tomorrow. If your favorite group wins, I'll gift you the newest latest model of Lamborghini"

"Sure. Let's bet"