10 | Secret Revealed

Yoona's POV ❣️

Donghae came for a sleepover. Luckily, mom and dad were home watching TV in the living room.

"Mom! Dad!" I ran and gave them a hug.

We released from the hug and my mom were staring at Donghae, "Is he your boyfriend?"

"No no. He's my best friend mom"

"Ohhh. He's good looking. Like me" my dad smirks.

We all laughed it off.

"My name is Donghae. Lee Donghae. Nice to meet you uncle and aunt" Donghae introduces himself.

"Nice to meet you too handsome boy" my mom smiles.

"Mom, can he spend the night here? We have some assignments to do"

"Sure. Only you two in the group?"

"No. There's another pers-"

"Who?"

"No. It's just us two I mean"

Mom made us dinner. We had fun chatting with her. She is so open about me having guy friends...

After we finished eating, I went upstairs to my room with Donghae and we noticed Sehun was there. I guess he climbed in through the window...

"Did you eat something yet, Sehun?" I ask.

"Nope. I'm so hungry" he groans.

"I'll make you something. Stay here with Donghae"

I quickly went downstairs and make some bibimbap for Sehun. I placed it on the tray and heads upstairs, but-

"Yoona? Where are you going holding a tray with food? Is there someone visiting in your room?" my mom asks. I'm in trouble. I need to think of an excuse. Quick.

"I, Donghae is still hungry so I got him another meal"

"But Donghae had plenty of food earlier. Are you probably hiding something? You've never eaten anything in your room"

"I-yes. Donghae eats a lot, that's why"

"Oh okay"

I quickly rush upstairs and told Sehun to go into the music room since the it's the only place that I can enter.

Us three rushed into the music room and Donghae and I played some music while Sehun had his dinner.

Yoona's mom POV ❣️

It's strange. Yoona never brings food into her room. Never. With so much curiosity, I slowly creep into Yoona's room. I haven't seen her in there. I guess she's in the music room.... Wait. This is more strange.

Why is the window open? Why is there a men's shoes inside her bedroom when Donghae keeps his shoes downstairs?

I went through her closet and found men's clothes. What is this? Is a man staying over? OMG.