6 | Detention

"So we can get lovey dovey?"

"Dream on"

The 2 went up to Yoona's room while Sehun helps Yoona carry her bag and her teddy bear (the one that Sehun won for her)

"I'll shower first. Then, I'll tutor you, alright?" Sehun asks.

Yoona nods her head.

After showering, the 2 starts the tutoring lesson. They were sitting on the floor with a small table in between.

"I don't understand. Explain it again" Yoona whines.

"I've been explaining this for the 5th time already..." Sehun stares at Yoona.

"Let's take a break. What do you want to drink?" Yoona asks getting up.

"Do you have soju?" Sehun asks.

"No I don't. Why do you want to drink it?"

"I don't know. I just feel like it. Since you don't have it, grab your jacket and let's head out"

"We already shower. I'm wearing my pajamas as you see. I'm not going"

"Come on. Just change your clothes. I'll wait for you outside"

"Just go alone"

"Do you want me to kiss you? If not, come out"

"You jerk-"

"I can hear that. Quickly Im choding"

"I'm done. Jeesh"

The 2 heads out for the convenience store and bought 2 bottles of soju. After buying, they quickly head back for the house.

"My alcohol tolerance isn't high. I can't drink much" Yoona says.

"I'll take care of you then" Sehun smiles.

"Forget it. I don't need your help" Yoona said coldly.

Yoona was only drinking half a bottle until she feels dizzy, "Sehun, I feel dizzy. Continue drinking. I'll sleep first"

"Okay. Go to bed" Sehun puts her to bed, helping her put the blanket on.

He quickly finishes the remaining bottles and goes to sleep.

>morning<

Weirdly, Sehun gets up first. He quickly showers and goes down to make breakfast for Yoona since he knows her parents aren't in the house. There's not much in the house since they didn't go grocery shopping, there's only pancake mix. He decided to make the pancake and pours some honey over it.

After he's finished with what he's doing, he opens Yoona's bedroom door to find her still sleeping. He tiptoes next to her and bents his knees down' "Yoona"

There's no response. He quickly tries to wake her up again, "Yoona..."

Yoona slowly gets up and sits up, rubbing her eyes.

"How are you feeling? Why are you up so late today?"

"I-I don't feel good"