21 | Pregnant?

Yoonchanhae went to a restaurant nearby. They start digging into their food like they've been starved for 2 days.

Soon, they all left the restaurant and heads towards their house. They throws their shoes in front of the door since they were exhausted from the walking.

They head in and sits on the sofa in the living room.

"Should we ditch school tomorrow?" Donghae smirks.

"Call!!!!!!" Yoona shouts in excitement.

"Where should we go?" Chanyeol asks.

"Namsan? Then, Han River at night?" Yoona smiles.

"Call!" Donghae and Chanyeol shouts. "Best friends day out!!!!"

"Leedong, do you have a driver's license?" Yoona asks.

"Hmm wae?"

"It's better if we drive ourselves isn't it?"

"Yeah... but we have no car"

"I have an idea"

Yoona quickly takes her phone out and dials her dad's number.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Dad, are you using the white Porsche tomorrow? Which car are you driving tomorrow?"

"I'm using the Bugatti. Wae? Do you need it? I can send it to your house right now"

"Yes dad. I need it. You have no problem with me ditching school right?"

"You're actually smart to take over my company. You don't need studies. So, I'm fine with you ditching. Your mom is fine too"

"So, can you lend me one car? Can someone bring it here tonight?"

"Which one do you need? Porsche? Ferrari? Mercedes-Benz? Or something else?"

"Just Porsche is fine. Incase there's a minor accident, I don't want to use an expensive car"

"Who's driving?"

"Donghae"

"What about Sehun?"

"This is a best friend's day out dad. Sehun's with his parents (why am I lying to dad?) Please let them bring it tonight dad. Love you"

"Love you too my daughter. It will be delivered in 30 minutes to your house. I love you too sweetie. Have a good night rest and have fun tomorrow. Tell me if you need anything"

"Yes dad. Thank you so much"

•••

>>Sehun's parent house<<

"Did you walk here son?" Sehun's mom ask.

"Yes I did. My car ran out of gas, so I left it at a friend's house. Can I stay over tonight?" Sehun pleads.

"Sure. Did you fight with Yoona?"

"No I didn't. I just missed you. I told my wife already. Don't worry, mom"

•••

>>Yoonhun's house<<

Yoonchanhae quickly showers and went for bed since they're having a best friend's day out tomorrow.

>>Morning<<

Yoona wakes up first, as always. She quickly showers and puts on a crop top with black jeans. She soon heads downstairs and makes breakfast for 3. After making them, she went to wake Donghae and Chanyeol up.

Donghae and Chanyeol quickly changes their clothes and came to eat breakfast with Yoona, excluding Sehun.

For Sehun, he did his usual morning routine. He went to school without Yoona- actually, without knowing the 3 friends ditched school.

After finishing their breakfast, they head outside, put on their shoes and heads for the car Yoona's dad brought last night.

The seating is : Donghae (driver) - Yoona (passenger seat)
at the back: Chanyeol

They drove off to Namsan jamming to their favorite songs.

After arriving, Yoona bought the tickets and they all heads towards the cable car. Since Yoona brought her camera, they started taking pictures, one at a time + the views. As soon as they reached the top, Donghae went to buy 3 locks and came back with 3 markers. He gave the markers to each one.

"What do you want to write?" Donghae asks.

"Since its only the three of us, I'll write about our friendship" Yoona said as she starts writing.

After enjoying their view and taking memorable pictures, they decided to print the photo and puts it in the frame so that they can stick it to their wall in the house.

>>6:30pm<<

The best friends heads for dinner in a fancy restaurant. They start ordering what they want. Soon the food arrives, but Yoona quickly covers her mouth and rushes to the bathroom.

"I'll go look after her. You stay here" Donghae speaks as he runs after Yoona.

Donghae quietly waits in front of the girl's bathroom. Yoona then came out wiping her mouth.

"Are you okay?" Donghae asks worriedly.

"I'm a bit fine" Yoona says as she continues wiping her mouth.

"Should we go to the hospital? You can't just start puking without a reason"

"Let's have a checkup then"

Yoona and Donghae quickly heads for their table and finishes their food. Yoona didn't finish her food because she keeps wanting to puke.

[Note: I'm not sure about the symptoms of being pregnant, so don't mind me xD]

>>Hospital<<

"Mrs. Im Yoona?" a nurse called out.

"Yes. It's me"

"Please follow me this way"

"Can my friends come too?"

"Sure"

The nurse brought Yoona into a doctor's room. The doctor starts examining Yoona thoroughly.

"Congrats mrs. You're pregnant"

"Me? Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm very positive. I have a few prescriptions for you to take care of your baby well. There's also a milk you need to drink everyday for the health of the baby"

"Thank you doctor"

Chanyeol and Donghae were so happy, they started taking out their phones about to dial Sehun's number when Yoona stops them.

"Don't tell him"

"Why not? He should know about this. He's the dad" Chanyeol says.

"But, you know, what we saw yesterday? Whenever he's ready to explain it, we'll tell him"

"What if you hide it for too long, he doesn't believe it's his baby?"

"Then it's up to him"