15 | Honeymoon pt.2

After having their dinner, Yoona and Sehun went back to their hotel and showers.

They each change into their pajamas and they both sits on the bed using their phone while Yoona lays her head on Sehun's arm.

"Wife?"

"Hmmm?"

"Do you want a son or a daughter?"

"Any is fine for me"

"Can't we do it here?"

"Only if we stay longer?"

"You mean 3 days isn't enough?"

"No. I mean it's too fast. We're still in school you know"

"So, you need time?"

"Hmm"

"Then let's delay it to 1 week"

"Hmm...... What if one day you leave me because you're tired of me?"

"That will not happen wife. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I gave you my first kiss too and I'm willing to do everything for you wife"

"Hmmmm"

"If you're pregnant, just stay home. I'll look after you"

"Let's see. I'll call my parents to delay the flight then"

Yoona then starts calling her parents.

"Dad!"

"How are you my daughter?"

"I'm fine dad. Dad, can you help us delay our flight to 1 week later?"

"Sure. Are you gonna do something there? You're gonna give me grandchildren?"

"Dad! That's too fast. We just like the view here"

"Are you starting to fall for him?"

"Yes I am, that's why I want to stay here longer"

"I'll tell them to delay the flight. Don't worry daughter. Just have fun alright"

"Arasseo appa. Bye bye"

"Bye my beautiful daughter. Take care. I love you. Ah, I think this marriage is going well though. I'm glad you married him"

"I'm glad too. I'll call you later. Bye dad"

"Bye daughter"

Yoona then hangs up.

"Wife?"

"Wae?"

"Can I kiss you again?"

"Hmmm"

"Wae?"

"Go ahead"

Sehun starts kissing Yoona passionately again, until he starts kissing her neck and making hickeys to symbolize that she's his.

After their kissing session is over, Yoona starts playing with Sehun's finger, "Actually, I don't want a child yet"

"Why?"

"Because, if we get a child right now, we won't be able to have our time like right now"

"Let's just have fun now then"

"Aren't you sleepy?"

"I am, but I'll wait for you to sleep, then I'll sleep"

"Why?"