18 | Grouped

As always, Yoona is the first one to get up. She quickly showers, puts on her uniform, ties her hair into a ponytail and heads downstairs to make breakfast for the guys.

She starts making omelets and bacon with some hotdog and a cup of milk.

After setting and preparing breakfast, she went upstairs to wake her husband up. She walks to Sehun and leans down, "Husband~ Wake up"

"I'm awake..." Sehun talks as he has his eyes open only half way. "Give me a kiss"

Yoona then gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Not the cheek. Lips, please, babe"

Yoona then leans in and gave Sehun a morning kiss. He slowly woke up and went into the shower.

"I'll wait for you downstairs" Yoona shouts making sure Sehun heard her.

"Okay my queen"

Yoona then proceeds downstairs to wake Donghae and Chanyeol.

She opens the door slowly to notice that Donghae and Chanyeol are still soundly sleeping. She walks towards Donghae first, "Donghae? Wake up. Have some breakfast"

After Donghae is awake, Yoona gestures him to wake Chanyeol up.

"I'll wait for you outside" Yoona smiles as she leaves the room.

"Why is my heart beating fast right in the morning?" -Donghae.

"PARK.CHAN.YEOL.WAKE.UP!" Donghae shouts.

"I heard you. Stop yelling" Chanyeol gets up as he rubs his eyes.

"I'll shower first. You can shower after me" Donghae said as he grabs his clothes into the bathroom.

•••

Everyone is gathered for breakfast.

They all ate quickly and heads for school with Sehun driving.

As they proceeds into class, many eyes were on them like they were superstars.

The class then starts.

"So, guys, I have an assignment for you guys. I'll be dividing you guys into groups. The assignment will be due in 3 weeks. The assignment is researching about the famous and first designer in the world. Please make a poster for it too" the teacher said.

"Ughhhh" the students whine.

"So, Yoona, Donghae and Chanyeol in one group and Sehun, Suji and Yerin, in the other group...." the teacher announces.

"Can't I be in Yoona's group?" Sehun pouts.

"Sorry, but it's already been decided. I know you're married, but school work and personal stuff needs to be separated. I'm dividing, so you guys can work together and get to know each other better"

Sehun sighs as he looks at Yoona.

"Don't worry. Other assignments are coming up. Don't be upset. We're always together" Yoona tries to cheer Sehun up.

"I know, but I wanna be with you. Assignments make me stay far from you and be with those girls" Sehun sighs again.

"Awwww. You're jealous LeeDong and Yeolie gets to see my face more?"