7 | Caring

After their detention, Donghae bids Yoona and Sehun a goodbye and told Sehun to take care of Yoona carefully.

When the 2 are left alone, Sehun walk in front of Yoona and bents down, "Climb on. I'll piggyback you home"

"I'm fine. I can walk" Yoona insist.

"No you're not. Stop pretending to be strong and just climb on my back or do you wanna collapse over here?"

Yoona quietly rests her body on Sehun's back. She soon fell asleep again.

Sehun carries Yoona all the way to the mansion. He quickly uses Yoona's fingerprint to enter the house. He carries her quietly to her room and places her on the bed and covers her with the blanket.

He then went down and starts to dial his mom's number.

"Mom? You're not with dad right?" Sehun asks.

"Sehun! Where have you been all this time? I missed you so much my son!!"

"I'm staying at a friend's house. Mom, perhaps, do you know how to make a hangover soup?"

His mom then explains him how to make it every steps.

"Arasseo omma. Thank you so much. I LOVE YOU! I gotta go now. I'll call you later again"

"Okay son. Take care alright? Call to me often too"

After hanging up on his mom, he quickly do what he's told. In no time, he finished the soup. He took a tray and places the soup on the tray with a medicine and a glass of water. He slowly brings the tray upstairs and opens Yoona's bedroom door. He walks towards her and place the tray on the table beside the bed.

He slowly went to turn the on lights, and wakes Yoona up.

"Yoona, wake up. I made some soup for you. Have some and go back to sleep"

"Thanks"

Yoona quickly slurps on the soup and take her medicine, "It's delicious. Thanks again"

"It's fine. Now, go back to sleep"

Sehun quickly puts her back to sleep and he brings back the tray downstairs. He places the plate in the dishwasher and he went upstairs to Yoona's room and does her homework.

While Sehun was doing Yoona's homework, she slowly woke up.

"What are you doing?" Yoona asks rubbing her eyes.

"Why did you get up? Sleep a bit more"

"I feel better now. Thank you, but don't ask me to drink again"

"I won't. It's hard to look after you too... Just kidding. Don't be sick. Who will cuss at me if you're sick"

"I'll go shower now then"

Yoona quickly went into the hot shower. Little did she know, she forgot to bring her pajamas.

After showering, Yoona noticed that her pajamas isn't with her. She slowly opens the bathroom door, just so that she can see what Sehun is doing outside.

"Oh Sehun!" she shouts.

"What's the matter?"

"I-My pajamas. Can you find any random pajamas in the closet and bring them here?"

"Sure. Wait..."

Sehun quickly digs in the closet and found a rilakkuma pajama. He quickly gives it to Yoona without peeking at her. Yoona quickly puts on her pajama and came out.

"Oh Se-" Yoona calls out, but she trips on her own foot causing her to fall into Sehun's embrace.

They were staring into each other's eye for around 1 minute until Yoona breaks the staring.

"We aren't doing a staring contest. Stop staring" Yoona said getting up. "Go and take a shower. After that, come down, I'll make you dinner"

"Are you really fine making dinner?"

"I am. Now ppali and shower"

"Alright alright"

After Sehun went into the bathroom, Yoona quickly went downstairs to make some kimchi fried rice and deonjang-jjigae (korean soybean paste stew).

Soon, Sehun came down and sits on the table in front Yoona.

"Wow. I never knew you know how to make food. Is it edible?"

"My mom taught me those. And yes, it is edible"

Sehun starts sipping the soup. His eyes widen because of the taste, "It tastes so good"

"I hope you'd make it for me for the rest of my life"

"Let your wife make it for you"

"Then I wish you'll be my wife..."

"Tchhh. I don't want to"

While they were eating, the doorbell rang. Yoona quickly ran off her chair and runs to the door and opens it.

"D-Donghae-ah, what's the matter?" Yoona asks shocked. Sehun then came to the scene to see what happened.

Donghae soon ask Yoona for a hug. Yoona walks towards him to give him a hug. He started sobbing in Yoona's embrace.

After he calmed down, Yoona told him to go inside for a talk.

"What happened?" Yoona asks.

"My mom and dad are fighting. They are throwing stuff around and even talked about divorcing"

"Everything will be fine"

"Will you sleep here tonight?" Sehun asks while Donghae nods his head.

"Go and take a shower. Sehun, can you lend him some of your shirt?"

"Sure"

After Donghae washes up, the 3 gather in the living room.

"Should we watch some movie?" Yoona suggest.

"A horror movie?"

"Of course"

Yoona started finding a CD and inserts it in the DVD player.

"Insidious 3" she smiles.

"I can't watch horror movie really well" Donghae said starting to feel nervous.

"Sehun is here"

When the movie reached it scary part, Yoona suddenly grabs on Sehun's hand tightly. Sehun then sense that she is scared, he intertwine her fingers with his and gave her a smile. She then returns the smiles, "Thanks, but don't have any hope. I'm just scared"

When the movie reached the middle part, Donghae fell asleep, leaving Yoona and Sehun watching the movie together. Yoona felt her eyelids getting heavy, she fell asleep too. Sehun saw that. He quickly lays Yoona's head on his lap still holding her hand. He then turns the TV off.

Soon, they all fell asleep.