2 | Bet gone wrong

Sehun's POV 🎈

"Oh Sehun. I've won the bet. I think you need to get me my Lamborghini" Taejoon excitedly called me through the phone.

Am I really losing the bet? I thought I'd win. Ughhhhh.

I quickly head for the Lamborghini store and bought the latest model for Taejoon using my parent's credit card.

I drove the Lamborghini to his place. I rang his doorbell. He came out running with smiles on his face.

"Thanks dude" he smiles.

"Sure no prob. I'll get going. Use it wisely" I said.

"Arasseo. Bye" he waves still having smiles on his face.

I quickly head home to find my parents being pissed off about something.

"Oh Sehun! Get your ass here quickly" my dad shouts.

"What is the matter dad?" I ask gulping.

"What tf did you use my money for? Did you steal my credit card from my room? What tf did you buy?!" he cuss. I'm in huge trouble. I repeat, I'm in so much trouble.

"Tell me dear. What did you use the money for?" my mom asks calmly.

"I-I lost a bet. I said if my friend wins the bet, I'll buy him the latest Lamborghini model..." I said with my heart beating so fast.

"You rascal! Are you fucking kidding me? A fucking Lamborghini? A bet? Get out of my house. QUICKLY!" my dad said in disbelief.

"My dear. Calm down" Mom tries calming dad down.

"Get out. Find the money you used to buy that Lamborghini. If you could get back those money, you can come back to my house. NOW GET OUT!!" my dad yells.

"D-Dad, h-how could I find it?" I beg on my knees.

"I don't care what you do, just get me back my money and I'll let you enter the house! Go pack your stuff and get out!" he said angrily.

There's nothing I could right now other than obeying him. I quickly went upstairs, to my room and pack my stuff. As I proceed down carrying my suitcase, my mom walks towards me and handed me a credit card.

"Use it wisely. There's not much left in the card. This is my personal card, so your dad won't know. But remember to use it wisely. If you find a place to stay, quickly contact me" my mom said.

"Yes mom. Thank you so much" I quickly gave her a hug and went out of the house. There's no place I could stay rather than Taejoon's.

I went to his house and rang his doorbell.

"Wassup dude" he greets me with a hug.

"Can I stay here for awhile?" Or should I say sleep here?" I ask.

"Sure. Come in" he helps me with my suitcase.

He puts my suitcase in the guest room and went out to buy some stuff so we could eat later on.

I laid on the bed, am I really losing everything? Do I really have to work right now? When could I actually get those money back? My life is getting so worse.

Taejoon came back after quite some hours. We had dinner and went to sleep.

>School<

Yoona's POV ❣️

"Donghae!" I shout seeing him sitting at the bus stop.

"You're here" he starts pinching my cheeks.

"Ah! That's hurts" I push his hands away.

Soon, the bus arrives. We quickly head to find a seat. After a quick ride, we arrive at school.

There goes the handsome boy again. But wait— why is there no car bringing him to school today?

I quickly elbow Donghae, "Yah, why isn't that asshole riding his luxurious car today?"

"Who knows. You wanna stalk him to know?" Donghae suggests.

"Sure. It's gonna be fun" I hi-5 him.

We quickly head for class incase we could be late.

"Let's find something to eat during break" Donghae mouths and I nodded.

It was such a boring lesson and I couldn't catch up with anything. The handsome jerk is always sleeping until the bell rings. Donghae walks up to me. I quickly take a glance at the handsome jerk. I heard his stomach rumbling while he's trying to silent it down.

"Yah, you. Do you want to come along and have some snacks?" I ask.

"Forget it. I don't wanna eat with someone like you. Plus, it's not your concern" he glares.

Gosh this guy- Fine, I don't care about you anyways.

We quickly head for the storeroom. Donghae was buying quite amount of snacks which two of us couldn't finish.

"Yah why are buying so much" I asks munching down my sandwich.

"Give them to that handsome jerk. How you call him" he said handing me the snacks.

"Why? He doesn't need it. Plus, he said it's his problem, not ours" I protest.

"Come on. He's still our friend. I'm pretty sure there's problem happening to him that he didn't have breakfast nor decide to get them" Donghae smiles.

"Whatever. I'm only doing this for you" I said.

"You're a good girl" he pinches my cheek.

"Yah! I said that hurts" I chased him around the school.

We soon headed to class. I went to seat while Donghae follows me.

I place the snacks and drinks on his table, "Eat it"

"I said, it's not your business" I quickly unwrap the snacks and places it in his mouth.

"I don't care whether you want it or not. Just eat it while I'm being nice or should I say, I'm doing this because Donghae asked me to. So, don't be such an asshole. I know you're hungry, so there's no point for you to deny it. Plus, I don't want to hear your stomach rumbling. It's disturbing me" I quickly sit down. The jerk eats them quickly without shouting back at me. I should be harsh so he couldn't reply back... Act like he's so tough when he isn't. He needs to change that attitude of his. Aigoo. I pity his parents.

Finally the last bell is ringing meaning it's time to go home. Donghae and I stalked the handsome jerk. First, he went to a huge house. Or should I say, a mansion. He rang on the doorbell, but the maid refused to open it. She said, "Sorry little master but I can't open the door for you. Master said that I could only open for you when you find those money and give it back to him". The handsome jerk nods and quickly leaves his mansion.

"He's being kicked out of his house because he spends too much?" I ask Donghae.

"I guess so. Let's continue following him" Donghae drags me away.

We finally reached someone house. I guess it's his friend's. When the handsome jerk rings the doorbell, a guy appears throwing the jerk's belongings outside, "You poor ass. Get out of my house. I'm only accepting you as my friend because you are rich. Now, you're just a poor guy that is kicked out of his house. Get away from me!"

"Taejoon ah!" the jerk kneels down. "I can't believe you're only using me because of money. I shouldn't have be with you when my parents warned me about you. Now, because of you, because of my reckless decision, I'm kicked out of house. Where do I stay tonight?" he sighs.

I was about to go talk to him when Donghae holds my hand, "Let him realize what he did wrong. He needs some lessons so he couldn't do those things again"

"Won't he sleep on the streets then?" I ask.

"I'm sure he'll go to a hotel for tonight. And he will find help tomorrow. He could talk to you"

"Ewww. Why would he?"