5 | Work

"Yah wake up" Yoona uses her foot to wake Sehun up.

"What? It's still early. Let me sleep a little bit more" Sehun rolls in his sleeping bag.

Yoona zips down Sehun's sleeping bag and pulls him up. "Yah, ppali. My parents are gonna wake up soon. And Donghae is waiting outside"

"Okayyyyy. Just go shower first if you're in a hurry. I'm a boy so it doesn't take long for me to shower"

"You better wake up. If you dare go back to sleep, I'm gonna kick your ass"

"Alright alright"

Yoona quickly showers and forces Sehun to wash. After getting ready, they head out quietly without making any sounds and proceed to the bus stop with Donghae.

"I have a question. How are you guys together?"

"I-uh" Yoona stutters.

"I have no place to stay at, so I followed her to her house"

"Donghae, can't you take him in to be with you?"

"Sorry yoong, but we have no rooms left. My cousins are staying with us too, so we have no space left"

"Hmmmm. It's okay. He'll just stay with me then..."

"She keeps bullying me. She also acts like my mom"

"Yah! You're sleeping at my house. I'm kind enough to let you sleep, yet you can't even wake up in the morning. It's like I'm doing some illegal things to hide you from my parents. Aishhh"

"You guys are so cute" Donghae teases.

"Shut up" Yoona glares.

"You told me my eyes might get stuck if I keep glaring, but look who's glaring now" Sehun smirks.

"You! Come here. Imma kick your ass" Yoona gestures Sehun to come nearer.

"Why would I be stupid to let you kick my ass?"

"Stop arguing. The bus is here. Let's quickly go and have some breakfast" Donghae said.

The 3 quickly heads into the bus. While walking on the aisle to find a seat, a guy was rushing so much so that he could have a seat. He accidentally bump into Yoona that made her stumble. Luckily, Sehun was there. He extended his arms to hold to Yoona.

"Thanks" Yoona smiles.

"Yah! Why are you so in a hurry? You bumped into her and didn't even say sorry. Do you not have eyes?" Sehun shouts at the guy.

"Jer- I mean Sehun, I'm okay. Don't cause any fuss. We're in the public"

"I won't stop until he says sorry"

"S-sorry. Please forgive. Please have the seat" the guy says.

After the guy gave up his seat, Sehun rushes to take the seat.

"Yah. You aren't giving me the seat?" Yoona asks.

"No. It's mine" Sehun smiles.

"You! Why bother shouting at him if you aren't even giving me the seat"

"You look so pissed. Come on, I'm just joking. Have a seat"

Yoona angrily takes the seat without talking to Sehun. Soon, they arrive at a restaurant.

"Donghae, are you free after school?" Yoona asks.

"Hmmm. Wae?"

"This jerk needs to find work"