16 | Hot night

It's already the last day of their honeymoon. The two became closer and also experience many new things together.

>>Night<<

"Husband~ Give me some of those chips" Yoona said.

Sehun quickly gets up from the bed and went to take the chips for Yoona.

As Yoona is eating, he keeps kissing her.

"Should we do it tonight?" Sehun asks as he holds on Yoona's waist.

"Hmm. Shower first"

"Let's shower together shall we?"

"Hmmm. Let me think"

"Please... You're already my wife. Soon or sooner, we're gonna do it anyways"

"You'll always love me right?"

"My queen, I promise I'll only love you. Even if other girls come and flirt with me, I'll only see you because you're the prettiest girl in my heart. I only want you to be the mother of my kids"

"Hmmm. I trust you. Let's shower"

"Together?"

"You don't want it?"

"I do"

The 2 proceeds into the bathroom together.....

[I don't write smuts sorry 🌚]

Soon, they came out while Sehun carries Yoona bridal style. He slowly places her on the bed and lower the brightness of the lights. He starts kissing her passionately and he starts kissing her neck, "I love you" he said. And....... you guys know what happens next ☺️

>>Morning<<

"Yoona?" Sehun calls her name while she was sleeping in his embrace.

"Hmmm?"

"We did it"

"I know"

"Do you love me?"

"If I don't love you, I wouldn't give my body to you"

"I love you so much"

"Me too"

"What do you want for breakfast? I'll order it"

"Anything is fine for me"

After Sehun went to place his order, Yoona slowly takes a shower.

>>fast forward

"We have to pack our things. We're leaving tonight right?" Yoona asks.

"Yes babe"

"Do you want to go out? Or do you wanna stay here and watch movies?"

"I prefer here because I only want to be with you"

"I brought my laptop. Let's watch a movie then. Come here"

Yoona and Sehun quickly climbs on the bed and watches a disney movie 🌚 Soon, Yoona fell asleep on Sehun's arm.

"Babe... You don't know how much I love you. I'm glad you entered into my life. I won't lose you to anyone. I'll always be your one and only, Oh Sehun" Sehun said as he kisses Yoona's forehead. "I will take care of you whenever you're sick. If you're angry, I'll calm you down, if you're upset, I'll cheer you up, if you're... pregnant, I'll stay by your side because I know you'll need me... Im Yoona, I just love you so much"

•••

[Sorry if this is so short. It would be long if I wrote smuts, but I'm too young xD]