19 | Busy? Or...?

Donghae's POV ❣️

"Lee Donghae! That's not how you cut onions. Come here. I'll teach you" Yoona shouts scaring Chanyeol.

"Aish. You didn't have to shout" Chanyeol looks annoyed.

"Alright alright. I understand. Go back to your stuff now" I order.

"Wait. LeeDong, can you get my phone please?"

"Okay"

I went into my room and took Yoona's phone from her bag and gave it to her. Who's she calling?

"Sehun?" Yoona talks.

"Yes babe" Sehun answers from the other side. (hello from the other side xD)

"Are you coming back for dinner?"

"Not sure. I might be late, so don't wait for me"

"Hmmm. I get it"

"Don't be angry, okay?"

"Okay... Bye"

"Bye. I love you"

Why does she seems so disappointed?

"Let's eat" Yoona smiles as she places the food on the table.

"Aren't we waiting for Sehun?" I ask lowering my voice.

"He's gonna be late. Let's just eat"

That's why she's so disappointed...

Author's POV ❣️

After having their dinner, Yoona went upstairs to change into something comfortable. She then brings her laptop downstairs. The best friends then started their assignment.

"So.... Leedong, can you search the topic up? Chanyeol, could you summarize it? No.. no. Donghae do the summary and Chanyeol just search it up" Yoona said.

"I want to summarize though" Chanyeol folded his arms.

"Who knows if you'll do a good job or not. Just let Leedong do it"

"Let's just get started. We have so many slides to present" Donghae smiles.

"For the famous designer in the world, I'll choose Coco Chanel. And for the first designer in the world, Charles Frederick Worth, alright?" Chanyeol asks.

"Okay. Send me the link. I'll summarize it"

>> 2 hours later

Yoona and Chanyeol fell asleep on the sofa. Donghae noticed it. He quickly wakes Chanyeol up and told him to go into the room. After Chanyeol walks to his room half awake, Donghae quickly checks on Yoona. He tries to pick Yoona up and carries her up to her room. He slowly places her on the bed trying hard not to wake her up. He then covers the blanket for her and came back downstairs to finish the first page of their assignment.

12:09am

The door swung open revealing Sehun.

"You're not asleep yet?" Sehun asks untying his necktie.

"I'm busy with the assignment. Why are you so late?" Donghae questions.