13 | Marriage

It's finally the d-day. Yoona and Sehun got everything ready. They visited the wedding address. Everything was set up beautifully. The place where they're gonna walk hands in hands and announce each other as husband and wife are gonna be at the beach which is set up with purple flowers.

They also checked the place where the guests will be having their dinner

They also checked the place where the guests will be having their dinner. Since the two are both millionaires, their parents had it decorated very well, so people wouldn't look down that they're rich, but wouldn't spend their money on their child. This is what they picked out:

[NOTE: I wish this will happen when I get married xD Don't mind me]

"It's so pretty. Don't you think?" Sehun asks holding Yoona's hand.

"It is. It is what I wanted" Yoona smiles. "Let's go meet our parents"

"You guys got so close" Yoona's mom commented making the 2 blush.

"Are you ready for tonight my daughter?" Yoona's dad ask.

"I-I am" Yoona hugs her parents.

As it's almost night, Yoona and Sehun went to prepare themselves.

After Sehun finishes preparing himself, he went to meet up with Yoona. As he open the door, Yoona was there sitting holding her hands as she was nervous.

Sehun slowly walks towards Yoona with smiles on his face.

He bents down and holds Yoona's hands. Yoona then looks into his eyes.

"Are you nervous?" Sehun asks.

"Hmmm" Yoona said.

"Then, let me tell you this. You're the most prettiest girl I've ever seen. You're the most beautiful tonight. I'm glad you're my wife. I hope you would give me a chance to show my feelings for you"

"But we've just met"

"We've met for almost 2 months. I know this fast, but you're the girl I want as my wife. You're not an easy girl. That's what it makes me want to woo you more, because you're just beautiful inside and out. I just love everything about you. I want you to experience your first love with me. I want to be your first and last and I want you to be my first and last. Will you give me a chance?"