14 | Honeymoon pt.1

Yoona and Sehun were driving back to their house. Donghae didn't move in yet since he wants the couple to spend their first night together.

Yoona were very tired, she just plops onto bed.

"Yoona?" Sehun calls.

Yoona quickly sits up, "Hmmm?"

"Can I ask why did you allow me to kiss you?"

"You said you wanted a chance didn't you? That's why. I'm trying to let you do skinships so I can fall for you faster"

"Awww thanks. You're tired aren't you? Face your back to me. I'll give you a massage"

Yoona then faces her back to Sehun and he starts giving her a massage.

"Actually, since we're already married, I don't want to divorce. I don't want to be remarried, so I'll just go with the flow. I'll fall for you and I hope you could fulfill your promise because I want you to be my first and last too"

"Of course I won't break the promise because I'm falling for you so hard right now"

"Should we shower and go to sleep? I'm so tired"

"Sure. You can shower first. I'll shower later"

Sehun was so happy he couldn't describe his happiness in words. He finally got the girl he wanted.

"I'm gonna make you feel like you're the luckiest girl. I'll cherish every moment we spend from today onwards. I love you, Im Yoona" Sehun mutters under his breath.

After both Yoona and Sehun showers, they then go to bed.

"Yoona? Do you want to sleep on my arm?"

".... sure"

>>Morning<<

Yoona got up first. She was admiring Sehun's face, so she didn't wake him up. Soon, she got up and went to shower and heads down to make breakfast.

After setting the breakfast on the table, she heads up to wake Sehun up. She went close to his ear and whispers, "Sehun? Wake up"

Sehun then pulls Yoona into his embrace, "Can we stay like this for 5 minutes?"

Yoona couldn't move, so she decided to stay in Sehun's embrace for awhile. After 5 minutes is over, Sehun went to shower and the 2 went down for breakfast.

"This is what I've dreamt for" Sehun smiles.

"What is it?"

"Waking up to eat breakfast with my beautiful wife"

"So cheesy"

After having their breakfast, Yoona and Sehun starts packing for their honeymoon.

>>fast forward to airport<<

"Give me the luggage. You shouldn't carry it" Sehun said making Yoona handing her luggage over to him.

After checking in their stuff, the two heads up to the waiting place.

Yoona then took her phone out to dial Donghae's number,

"LeeDong?"

"Wae? Alligator"

"Ughhh you- Are you with Chanyeol?"

"Hmmm wae?"

"Nothing. Please tell the teacher that Sehun and I are gonna be absent from class for 3 days or actually 4 days"