23 | Trust broken

Donghae and Chanyeol took their day off just to take care of Yoona. With so much frustration and no skills of cooking, Donghae decided to call Yoona's mom.

"Hello Mrs. Im?" Donghae talks through the phone.

"I haven't heard from you in so long. How have you been my dear?" Yoona's mom smiles.

"Ummm. Mrs, I'm doing fine. But it's Yoona.."

"What happened to her?"

"She- she fainted. Could you possibly come here? Or are you busy?"

"She fainted?! I'll be there in 15 minutes"

Donghae hangs up the call. After 15 minutes, Yoona's mom arrives with her driver. She quickly gave Donghae a hug, "Where's Yoona?"

"She's upstairs with Chanyeol"

"Wait- Where's Sehun? Why did Yoona faint?"

"Yoona didn't want me to say this, but you're her mother and you should know this. She's pregnant. She fought with Sehun just now and that's why she fainted. Sehun thought Yoona and I were having an affair when it's actually his baby. I guess he's staying over at his parent's house right now"

"Then we should tell him about it"

"Yoona doesn't want it. She doesn't want him to know if he can't trust her"

"When is she planning to tell him?"

"Maybe after everything is settled"

"It won't be. I'll make time to talk with my best friend and I'll tell him to bring Sehun so we can discuss it"

"That's a good idea. Should we go up now?"

"Sure"

After planning what they should do, they heads upstairs to check up on Yoona.

"Yoona? You're awake?" Donghae said as he closes the door.

"She's been awake for awhile" Chanyeol smiles.

"Mom? Why are you here?" Yoona scratches her head.

"Donghae told me you fainted. Now, daughter, is there something you're hiding from me?"

"There is nothing mom"

"You're never this pale and this weak. Do you want me to ask them or you'll say it by yourself?"

"Alright alright. I'm pregnant. I fought with Sehun because he was lying to me about staying at his parent's house when he didn't and-"

"Actually, Yoong, he really did stay at his parent's house. His car ran out of gas, that's why he left it at the girl's home"

"How'd you know?"

"I was calling Donghyuk and Sehun was there. So, I had a conversation with him"

"Oh.."

[Incase you guys forgot, Donghyuk is Sehun's dad]

"Now, what did you fight about? Donghae said he's angry because he thought you had an affair with Donghae?"

"Yes... I don't know how he thinks it's possible, but I can't believe he can't trust me. Am I really the person he loves?"

"Give him some time. Why don't you try to talk to him?"

"Because I'm tired of fighting with him. Just let him be"

"I'll try to talk to Donghyuk alright?"

"It's up to you mom. I'm fine with anything"

"I have a meeting to attend with your father right now, so I'll ask the driver to buy something for you and send it here alright? Donghae and Chanyeol, please take care of her. I'll talk to the principle so that your points won't be deducted without attending school"

"Thank you ma'am. We will surely take care of her because she's our best friend, aka our family" Chanyeol and Donghae said in unison.

As Yoona's mom left, Donghae and Chanyeol went to sit next to Yoona on her bed, one side each.

"Are you feeling better saseumi?" Donghae pats Yoona's head.

"Way better since my mom visited and I have you both beside me" Yoona smiles widely. "I wanna go out"

"But you need to eat something first. Your driver will bring it soon" Chanyeol explains.

"I'll just heat it and eat it later when we come back"

"So, where do you want to go?" Donghae asks.

"The waterpark"

"You might puke in the water gurl" Chanyeol laughs.

"I'll be fine. Let's go. I miss water parks"

"But, you might slip. It's too dangerous" Donghae says worriedly.

"I have you both next to me. Nothing will happen. Shall we go?"

"Okay... Let's go!!!" Donghae and Chanyeol shouts.

"Don't tell mom. She's gonna kill me"

"Of course we won't because we're also in it too"

After planning what they want, they heads for Lotte World with Donghae driving.

They all had fun in the water until Yoona feels strange. Donghae helps her out of the water and bring her to the bathroom so she could change into her comfortable clothes while Chanyeol changes his clothes too. After Yoona is done, Donghae and Chanyeol switched turns to take care of Yoona.

>>fast forward to their house>>

"Yoona, wait in the living room. I'll heat the porridge for you" Donghae said as he heads in the kitchen.

After beating the porridge, Donghae brings it to the living room and places it on the small table while Chanyeol and Yoona gather around.

"You're not gonna puke again right?" Chanyeol asks worriedly.

"I feel better today. I'm not gonna puke. Don't worry" Yoona assures the two.

They started digging into their porridge when they notice something. Yoona.... was crying.

"Y-yoona, what happened?" Donghae asks wiping her tears.

"I-I miss him...." Yoona sighs.

"Everything will be fine soon. Your mom will solve it" Chanyeol pats Yoona head.

"But he doesn't trust me. Our trust is broken..."

"Just take a rest. He will come back to you. I know he loves you a lot. Don't worry Yoong" Donghae smiles.

"I- hope so"

•••

"Oh Donghyuk!" Yoona's mom shouts through the phone.

"Wae chingu?" Donghyuk answers shaking.

"Where is your son?!!"

"He's with me..."

"I just can't believe him!"

"Did something happened to Yoona and Sehun? Sehun has been crying for the whole day"

"He's the one who hurt Yoona! I need to talk to you- and your son! Tomorrow at dal.komm, 9 in the morning"

"But I have a meeting..."

"Cancel it! Is their relationship more important or your meeting more important?!"

"Alright alright. Gosh you're so scary chingu...."