#89 "Test questions"

There are only 5 minutes left before the exam ends. However, you still have 15 unanswered questions out of 30. You stuck at the question number 16:

"I am a man. If Albert's son is my son's father, what is my relationship to Albert?
Options:
A. Brother
B.Uncle
C. Father
D. none of the above"

You looked up the ceiling while thinking of the right answer.

"You have only 3 minutes left!" the teacher announced.

Eyes widened in surprised, you stared at your seat, Xu Minghao, and you  grabbed his arm secretly. "Hey," you whispered.

Minghao looked back at you. "What?" he responded.

"I need answers from 16 to last. I don't have time! Help me ASAP!" you begged.

But Minghao smirked as he leaned closer. "There are no free things in the world. You must give something in exchange."

"2 minutes!" the teacher announced that echoed inside your ears.

Hands are shaking, you quickly got Minghao's paper and copied his answers while mumbling, "yeah yeah sure. I will give anything you'll ask."

Minghao chuckled. "That's a promise, okay?"

"Ahuh," you muttered while copying his answers in full speed like a bolt of lightning.

"Time's up! Pass you paper!" the teacher marked. Congratulations! You just finished answering your test paper.

Thanks to Minghao!

But remember, you must pay for it cause nothing is free in this world.

The school bell rang for the lunch break. You sat beside Minghao and thanked him for his kindness.

"Hey Hao, thanks for helping me  a moment ago," you said with a smile on your face.

Minghao get his earrings from his bag and looked at you while putting those three piercings on his ears. "No need to thank me. As I have said, you will pay me back."

You smile faded away. A sudden exchange of expression build up to your face as you stuttered, "T-then you were serious a moment ago?"

"Ahuh," he nodded.

Forging a laugh, you tapped his shoulder and said, "Ha ha ha ha. Okay. So . . . how can I pay you?"

He grins before he answered, " I'll give you three questions. All you have to do is answer it correctly. Game?"

You nodded. "Game."

Minghao leaned closer and stated the first question. "After 6 years, I'll have a son named Min soo. If Min soo called you, 'Mom!', what is my relationship with you?"

"A marriage couple? Husband and wife?" You answered innocently.

"Correct. 2nd question: If a man holds your hand." Minghao gently held your hand. "He stared at you, he said he is interested in you and he suddenly kissed you, why do you think he did all of those things?"

"Uhmmm, because he loves me?"

"Correct! Last question: If your boyfriend says, 'I love you,' How will you answer?"

"I LOVE YOU TOO."

Minghao cupped your cheeks and pecked a kiss on your lips.

"Oh?" you gasped as well as your classmates who saw what just happened between the two of you.

"You got a perfect score," he whispered before biting his lower lip in front of your reddened face.

===