Chapter 2:

It took Eren a few seconds to realize what was happening to him. He backed away. "Levi, what are you doing?"

"It's Captain Levi." He replied. "And I am taking your advice and distracting myself."

Eren shook his head. "I didn't mean it like that."

Levi stood up and began to walk closer to Eren. "You mean to tell me that you weren't looking at me and my body thinking 'what a perfect body he has'?"

"I didn't mean to think it that way." He replied to the Captain.

"You seem to not mean anything lately. If you are the savior of our species, you better find meaning for it," warned Levi, as he stood over Eren. "Right now."

Eren didn't hesitate to stand up. Doing so made him taller than Levi.

Levi looked up at Eren. "If you think that I will ever be intimidated by you, then you're wrong. You should always fear me." He then raises his hands and rest them behind Eren's neck. "Because I can still reach up and take what I want." He plants a hard kiss on Eren's lips, before biting his bottom lip and making it bleed. Levi then backs away, before exiting the pool. "Eren, it's time for us to go to bed. Come and get dressed."

Eren looked down at the water and clenched his fists. "Why are you doing this to me, Levi? Are you mocking me? What can you possibly gain from doing this?"

"Why? Because I need a distraction. Isn't that what you wanted?" Levi replied from across the room. "And it's Captain Levi. If I have to correct you one more time, I will have to punish you."

"Don't start with that bullshit!" Eren yelled. "I respected you, Captain Levi, but for you to stoop so low to do this to me, you don't deserve that title. For as long as we are here, starting now I am addressing you as Levi. You're lucky that I will still call you by your name."

Levi walks over to the door and opens it. "This conversation is over. Come and clean yourself up."

Once they were ready, a butler showed them to their rooms. The rooms were connected with a door in between. When the butler left, the two didn't speak for the rest of the night. Eren got undressed and got in his bed, but it was nearly impossible to fall asleep. Levi settled himself in a chair, only removing is boots and tie before falling asleep.

Mikasa+Jean

The next morning, Jean approached Mikasa. "Good morning, how are y—"he cut off his sentence when he saw Mikasa's face.

She looked exhausted, as if she hasn't slept for days. Her eyes were swollen as if she was crying. "I'm fine."

"Did you even sleep last night?" Jean asked as he followed her to a table.

"Not really. I was so worried about Eren, I couldn't sleep."

He looked at her. "The commander said not to worry about him."

"I know. But he said Eren will come back when he himself recovers."

"Exactly. So what is there to worry about?"

She looked at him offended. "First off, it could take months for the commander to recover. If I can't see him for that long, I would probably be better off looking for him myself. Second, he's with Captain Shorty and I don't want him laying a hand on Eren."

Jean saw the fire in Mikasa's eyes. It naturally scared him, but it also turned him on. He reaches out and touches her arm. "Mikasa, we both know that Eren wouldn't let himself be gone that long. He would more likely offer to go after Reiner and Bertolt by himself then have to wait months for 1 person. That's why the commander sent Levi with him, to make sure he doesn't do something stupid."