Chapter 14

Eren x Levi

Even though they were so happy at the idea of getting married, they decided at the moment not to commit "acts of love" while Ben was around. The day after Levi returned, Eren finally left the apartment. Levi decided to stay behind to watch the kid.

Ben sat on the floor and colored at the coffee table while Levi sat in the reclining chair.

"Can I ask you something, Ben?" Levi asked. Ben nodded, not taking his eyes off his coloring. "Why did you call me 'daddy'?"

Ben continued to color for a few minutes before answering. "When you were missing, he kept calling you 'captain' and crying for you to come home." He looked up at Levi. "My daddy didn't want a boy, but he didn't want to kill me. So he locked me in a dark place for my whole life. He would come every once in a while and bring me food. He came with other people, who stayed out of sight but they would address him as 'captain'."

"So because your father was called 'captain' you decided to call me 'daddy' after finding out I was a captain too?" Levi asked him and he nodded. "Let me ask you this. Why were you crying when I rescued you? Were you afraid of Eren's titan form?"

"No. I was afraid of you."

"Afraid of me? Why afraid of me? I rescued you."

"You were the first human I've met."

Levi looked at Ben confused. "What do you mean?"

"My daddy came to visit in a titan form. So I have never seen another human until you picked me up." Ben explained.

Even though he was surprised, he understood what the kid meant. "That explains what you were doing that far into titan territory. If you were born out there, does that mean you are a titan too?"

"No. My father wanted to wait until I was older, if I was still alive, to 'turn me'." Ben began to color again. "But I don't mind living here. I want to be with a family. I don't want to be alone again."

Levi looked at him with sympathy. He knew exactly what he was going through. He grew up in a dark place himself. "Then if we adopt you, will you be happy?"

"What does 'adopt' mean?"

"Adopt means: bring into the family. So in other words, you will join our family. Do you want that?"

"Are you and Eren family?"

"Well, we love each other very much. But if you join us, then you would make us a family."

Ben nodded his head. "Okay."

The two became quiet. Eren came home within the hour, where he brought home some lunch. As he unpacked the food, Levi spoke.

"We're going to adopt him."

Eren looked at Levi and paused what he was doing. "Really?!"

The captain smiled as he observed Eren's happy reaction. "Yes. And once we get married, we'll become a real family, okay."

Ben saw how happy they were about becoming a family and smiled himself.

About an hour or two after they ate, there was a knock at the door. Levi answered and found Hanji. "Shouldn't you be dissecting that titan I brought you?"

"Well I was. But the commander asked me to come and bring the kid to be examined by a doctor." She explained. "He wants to make sure he isn't a titan."

"He's not. And his name is Ben. We plan to legally adopt him so if you hurt him, I won't forgive you, four-eyes." Levi answered coldly.

Hanji's goggles flashed as she moved in excitement. "No way! You adopting a kid? I can't wait to tell EVERYONE!"

By this time, Eren came over with Ben in tow. Eren noticed that Levi was irritated.

"You are not going to tell anyone until I get the paperwork done with. Just be careful with Ben. He's not use to being around a lot of people." Levi explained before kneeling in front of Ben. "This is Hanji. She works with me and she will be taking you to a doctor to make sure you are healthy, okay."

Ben nodded. Hanji stretched out her hand and Ben grabbed it. After Hanji and Ben left, Eren and Levi walked into the other room. Then, Levi suddenly grabbed Eren's hand and leads him into the bedroom. Their lips met and they kissed for a few seconds until Levi spoke. "Strip. NOW."

Both of them took their clothes off before embracing each other once again. As their lips met again, Levi pushed Eren onto the bed, and their hardening lengths were rubbing against each other. They continued to attack each other with their tongues. Eren's hands were wrapped around Levi's neck while the captain had one hand on Eren's waist while the other was playing with his nipple. Eventually, Levi moved his hand down to Eren's cock and began giving him a hand job. Eren began to moan and Levi parted his lips. He moved his mouth to Eren's crotch and began sucking it. His other hand moved to Eren's anus and two fingers forced their way into the tight hole.

Eren moans louder and Levi continued his movements, but faster. After a few minutes, Levi stood and watched Eren's facial expressions before speaking. "I'm going to enter."

Eren prepared himself as Levi removed his fingers and placed his throbbing length at his entrance. He felt a little bit of pain as his insides widened as Levi traveled deeper. The pain increased as Levi began to thrust more frequently. Levi continued slamming himself into his younger counterpart for a little while longer until they both maxed out.

Once they were finished, Levi kissed Eren again before making his way into the shower. He was sure that Eren would join him, but came out of the shower to find Eren under the covers of their bed. He went over to see him and saw he was sleeping, even though it was still light out. Levi put on some clean pants and went to the living room, wiping his hair with a towel. Shortly after, he got a knock on the door and answered to find Hanji and Ben.

Ben walked passed Levi while Hanji just stared at him. She was looking at a shirtless Levi with freshly wet hair, and he was hot. (Metaphorical nose bleed.) She couldn't say anything so Levi spoke first.

"Thank you for taking him. Did it go okay? Anything wrong?"

"Oh, uh, the doctor said he was underweight, obviously, for his age. He said he's about 15 pounds underweight, so feed him well. He also said that Ben is going to need glasses, so I took him to my eye doctor and got a prescription in and I will bring the glasses over within the next few days."

"Okay. Then I'll see you soon."

"Wait. Commander Erwin wants to talk to you and Eren as soon as possible." Hanji said as she stopped the door from shutting.

"Well, Eren won't be moving for a few days so he can wait. Thanks again." After Levi successfully shut the door, he walked over to Ben who was sitting on the couch. "Ben, how old are you?"

"Four and a half, almost five." The boy responded. "Where's Eren?"

"Oh, when he went out earlier, he hurt himself and now he's sleeping it off." Levi replied but then saw his concerned face. "Don't worry about it. He's okay. Now back to my question, do you know when your birthday is?"

"I can show you if you have a calendar."

Levi walks over to the kitchen and returns with a calendar. He handed it to the child, who began flipping the pages backwards. "Here is my birthday." Levi looked over his shoulder to find the kid pointing at the square labeled 'January 21st.'

Levi made a mental note of it as he returned the calendar to its original location. He couldn't help but think about what the Commander wants to discuss with them as he began to get dinner ready. Could it be about Ben or something else?