Chapter 24

Just a warning, this chapter has a lot of time skips.
I hope y'all enjoy and thank you for reading!

Also, SMUT.

You're welcome.

-End A/N.

———————————————————————————

-The previous week (shortly after Mikasa's wedding)

POV Mikasa:

"Are you saying that," Mikasa couldn't believe what she just heard from her husband. "we can't have children?"

"I'm sorry, hun." Jean responded, while bringing her in for an embrace. "I had no idea that I couldn't provide that for you."

"Being infertile isn't your fault." She mumbles as she hugs him tightly. "A lot of people these days are infertile. I've just always wanted my own children, to pass down my bloodlines."

"Not only are you one of the last Ackerman, but you are the only oriental left."

"I know."

"If you want," Jean hesitates for a moment before continuing. "Ask someone to give you what I can't."

"You would allow that?"

"I never want you to sleep with someone else. In fact, the idea sickens me. But if it helps you have children, then I will have to accept it."

"Thank you, Jean."

The next day at the cafe.

"You want what? No, Mikasa." Eren responds. "You're my sister. I can't.

"Not by blood."

"No. And that's final." He looked at his coffee in disgust. "Why don't you ask Armin?"

Mikasa looked at Eren like he was crazy. "No. It's Armin."

"Well, Armin would help. I'm sure he would if you just asked."

"Maybe. I'll only ask as a last resort."

"What about Connie?" Eren asked.

"Oh, you didn't hear?" Mikasa's face lit up. "Connie and Sasha got hitched too. Heard about it a few days ago. That's why they never showed up to my wedding."

"Well good for them. Anyways, I have to pick Ben up from school. So I'll see you later!" Eren left the cafe, leaving Mikasa by herself to think.

It was then she got an idea.

Present:

Levi was working hard in his office. It was just passed midnight, but he knew the end wasn't anytime close. He flinched as there was a knock at the door. Who would visit this late?   "Come in."

In stepped Mikasa. She didn't bother saluting. "Levi, I need a favor from you."

"It's Captain Levi."

"Don't play that game with me."

"What do you want then?" Levi continues his paperwork.

"I'm guessing Eren told you about Jean being infertile, right?"

"I've heard of it, yes."

"I want a child." She almost choked. "With Eren."

"Absolutely not."

"Why?"

"First of all, he is MINE." Levi managed to make eye contact just for intimidation. "If I can't have a child with him, then there is no way in hell I'll allow you two to mingle."