Chapter 3

"Levi, why are you in here?" Eren asked in confusion.

Levi responded, "That woman gave me a massage and it was not as good as it could have been. Being a man, I figured you would think the same, and came over to give you a more proper massage."

"If your here to massage me, then don't go near my towel." Said Eren.

"Fine. But you are teasing me by doing that." Levi continued to properly massaged Eren's back.

Upon returning to their rooms, Eren decided to take another shower.

Levi talked with a butler before opening the door to Eren's bathroom. "I got the butler to change your sheets."

Eren sticks his head out of the shower. "Okay. Couldn't you have told me that when I got out? Why are you in here?"

"Because I'm watching you." Responded Levi.

"I'm taking a shower. Don't watch me."

"It's not like I can actually see you right now. That curtain is thick enough that I can only see your shadow." Levi explains. "What I don't get is why you are taking a second shower today."

"Because," replies Eren, "I feel disgusting after been touched everywhere by a man's hands."

Levi remained quiet until Eren turned off the water. "You offend me, Jaeger."

"I don't care, Levi. Now leave so I can get out and dressed."

Levi seemed upset as he left Eren alone.

Mikasa x Jean

Mikasa banged on the door. She hit it constantly until the person inside said, "Come in." She entered and was now face to face with Commander Erwin as he recovered. "Commander Erwin, I can't take this anymore. Bring Eren back to me. NOW."

The commander looked at her. "Mikasa, I understand your concern, but Eren hasn't been gone for 24 hours yet. I need him to relax before he returns. It is too soon for you to see him."

"I don't care. I can't trust Captain Levi with Eren's life." Responded Mikasa. "I want him where I can at least watch over him."

"There is nothing you can do to make that happen. He will remain where I sent him until we all recover."

"You're wrong, Commander. I can hunt him down myself and bring him back by force."

"Now, Mikasa, don't do such unnecessary actions." Erwin sat up a little more. "I have everything under control. Both Eren and Levi are being watched over closely as they recover."

"Why is Levi recovering? He wasn't even there to rescue Eren."

"So you have already forgotten? When Eren was taken by Annie, you carelessly tried to get him back and almost got eaten yourself. To prevent that, Levi got injured to save both of you. The only reason why Levi is there is because you put him there."

Mikasa looked at the Commander in shock. "I see. Well, I still want to know if Eren is okay."

"Then I will send a letter to him of your concern." Replied the Commander. "Now wait for him to reply. Don't do anything stupid in the meantime. Surround yourself around friends as a distraction."

"I have no friends to be around. Eren is gone and I haven't seen Armen since we got back."

"Armen is also doing something for me. Aren't you and Jean friends? He seems very concerned for you at the moment. Continue to be around him until Eren returns, okay?"