Chapter 22

No-ones POV

The next few weeks went by faster than anyone thought it would. Levi and Eren continued to do their daily work, including going on another expedition, this time together. Ben stayed behind with Commander Erwin because everyone else was on the expedition. He didn't mind watching over the 'surprisingly not a titan' child as he continued his own mission: arranging Levi and Eren's honeymoon. When he finally finished up with the honeymoon set up, he had crossed everything Levi told him to get, and the following day everyone returned to their daily duties.

On the very little extra time they had together, Eren and Levi got stuff ready for their wedding. They had decided to wear matching suits, and of course, Levi was upset about it. Luckily Eren constantly whispered in his ear about what he will wear on their honeymoon. Those very few words were enough to get Levi motivated again. He would even do his paperwork while smiling.

Eren

Eren woke up from the sun leaking through the drapes. He turned over to see the other half of the bed remained untouched from the night before. He got up, put on some shorts and looked around the apartment. Levi was no where to be found, and Ben was gone too. He was confused, until he went to the calendar and saw the note for today's event. "No wonder their gone. I can't believe I forgot already." He laughed at himself. He looked at the clock: 9:45am and began to make himself breakfast. Once he finished eating, he packed his suitcase and placed it by the door, next to where Levi's bags were. Then, he took a long, hot shower and got ready for the day. He dried himself off and slipped into his lingerie dress. As he pulled his suit pants up, he tucked the dress in before putting his shirt over. He looked at the clock again and read: 10:53am. He fixed his hair, tucked his key into his shirt and grabbed his suit jacket before waiting in the front room by the door.

After a few minutes of waiting, he heard a knock at the door and answered to find Armin, Commander Erwin, and two other cadets.

"Are you ready, Eren? It's your big day!" Armin asked.

"Of course, I'm ready." Eren replied, "Are you ready to be my best man?

"Yep."

"Is this all you're taking?" Erwin asked, pointing to the suitcase and bags.

"Yes, that should be everything. Thanks again Commander for doing this for us." Eren replied as he walked out and headed down the hall.

"No problem." Erwin responded before turning to the two cadets. "Alright cadets take these bags to the carriage."

The cadets saluted before gathering the bags.

Armin and Eren continued to talk as they walked to the open gate to lead them further inside the walls to the open field. To their left, in the distance, they see a handful of tents set up. The began walking but a carriage pulled up beside them.

"Need a ride?" Commander Erwin asked.

"Didn't you take our luggage?" Eren responded.

"It's already been delivered, so hop in." Erwin said as he ordered the two cadets to switch places with Eren and Armin.

The three rode in the horse-drawn carriage for a few more minutes until they made it to the tents. When the carriage stopped, the door opened and Eren was literally dragged out by Hanji. Hanji pulled Eren into a nearby closed tent where Mikasa was waiting.