Chapter 23

A/n: just FYI, I totally thought I published this chapter before I went on a break lol I'm sorry. But please, enjoy.

End note.

Levi x Eren

The couple finally arrived at their honeymoon location. It was in fact a house, a larger one than expected, that Erwin had bought for them. They would be staying there for a month for their honeymoon, or so they thought.

Levi walked in the door first, and in the foyer, turning on the light, he say the small table underneath with a stack of papers on it. The first paper was labeled "property deed," and attached to it was a note from Erwin.

The note explained everything. Erwin not only bought the house for their honeymoon, but also bought it as a wedding gift for them to live in happily. It's located deep in the woods, away from the stressful walls and towns, so no one can look at them in discust of their marriage. They can live there, and raise Ben in a safer, quieter place without the worry of him being corrupted. The note also mentioned a quiet place for Levi to be without Hanji knowing his location 24/7.

Levi and Eren read it together and Eren was practically in tears. This was the first home real home he had, besides Levi's place, since his mother died.

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

Warning: starting now

Levi held Eren, for what it seemed like hours. Slowly but surely, they got touchy-feely, before going into a full make out session. Still, without knowing the layout of their new den, they stumbled their way to the couch, where Eren leaned against the edge of the couch, before Levi pushed him down, landing on top. The moment really got heated. The only light was behind them in the foyer, barely enough for them to see each other but not enough for them to get distracted in their new environment. They had total focus in each other.

Levi started fiddling with Eren's tie as he slowly kissed down his neck. He continued fiddling until he gave up and gulped for air. "Why can't I get your tie off, Eren?"

"Oh. Uh. Mikasa tied it."

"I hope she isn't the only beast in the family." Levi mumbles. Then he whispers, "but this won't stop me from undressing you, love." He them takes the tie, and rips it in half, proving his strength. Levi then made his way to the shirt, opening all the buttons with one pull. Then he saw it.

Thin straps from Eren's shoulders led down his body to a white, top that would continue past his belt. Levi, getting eager to see the whole package, ripped the belt off, before standing up to remove the trousers. Before him laid Eren in a white, lacy, lingerie dress that barely covers his tented erection. The sight was one that Levi would never forget.

After a minute or so to soak in the image, Levi strip himself before laying over Eren, continuing from the neck, down. Leaving love marks in his path. He made it down to the chest, where he continued to lick and suck away as his fingers found their way to tease Eren's hard nipples through the lace. With both of them fully erected, they began grinding on each other, making Eren moan in pleasure.

Levi pulled down the lace only slightly, to lick one nipple before his hands wandered south. When his hands reached the end of the dress, Levi lifted his head only a little, but just enough to pull the dress completely off of Eren. He soaked in Eren's naked body, which was now wet from sweating. He took in Eren's very pleased face, his broad shoulders and his built torso. His eyes followed down to his chiseled six pack, before finally landing on his already leaking penis.

"Eren, let me take care of that." Levi said as he moved lower, licking up any pre-cum before placing Eren's piece into his mouth. Levi bobbed about a dozen times before he released it. He then stood up to remove his own underwear before taking Eren's legs and pushing them up. "I'm just going to go in. sorry if it hurts."

"It's fine, I can't wait any longer. Just fuck me already." Eren responded eagerly.

Levi put his tip in slowly. Once it was in, he aligned himself before he began thrusting deep in Eren's ass. Levi kept pounding while they both moaned in pleasure, unafraid about their volume when they both climaxed. Levi removed his penis before climbing onto Eren, and kissing him.

END SMUT END SMUT END SMUT END SMUT

The month went by fast after what seemed to be endless sex. One of the days just happened to be Eren's birthday. His only wish was to fuck Levi. Though, since it was Eren's first time being the doer, of course there was pain and tears...... for Eren.

Once the honeymoon came to an end, they went back to town to visit loved ones. Levi went to work while Eren met up with Mikasa at their usual cafe.

"So the three of you are moving away? But, how could I watch over you?" She asked with concern.

"Well, I will visit sometimes, and come to town for shopping. Besides, Levi still has to work, so he'll use his apartment when he's working. Not only that, I will still come to town for expeditions like usual." Eren explained before drinking his coffee. "So how are you and your horse doing? Oops, I meant Jean."

"I thought I told you to stop calling him that." Mikasa snapped. After she calmed down, she blushed. "He asked me to marry him. And I said yes. I said yes, Eren. That means I'm getting married!"

As irritated as Eren was, he was happy for her. It was always Mikasa's dream to get married and have babies. Wait. He thought. Babies?   "Mikasa, please don't tell me your going to reproduce with him?"

"Reproduce?" She thought before her cheeks deepened in red. "Oh. Children. Yes, we discussed it already."

"So? Are you?"

"Of course we will. But after we get married. Probably in a few weeks." She mumbles the last part.

"Whatever. If that's what you want, I guess I won't stop you." Eren finishes his coffee. "I'm going to pack my things. See you later."

Eren and Ben were back at the apartment packing  their belongings while Levi was with Erwin discussing business and getting a carriage. Once everything was packed, all that remain in the apartment was some of the big furniture as well as a few pairs of clothes for Levi when he returns for work.

The following month was eventful. Eren and Levi were happily living the married life, raising Ben, who just started school the previous week.  Just before that, Mikasa and Jean got married with a small ceremony. Hanji has been asking Erwin where Levi lives every time she breathes. Sasha and Connie disappeared after Mikasa's wedding, probably to elope themselves. In the meantime, everyone was still waiting for the next expedition beyond the walls.

-
-
-
-
-

Levi was working hard in his office. It was just passed midnight, but he knew the end wasn't anytime close. He flinched as there was a knock at the door. Who would visit this late?   "Come in."

In stepped Mikasa. She didn't bother saluting. "Levi, I need a favor from you."

-
-
-
-
-

A/n:
Okay peeps. That's the end of the story! However, I'm going to post a chapter next time of a "next gen" where Ben is older. Thank you for reading!