Chapter 5

Levi got off of Eren to answer the door. Eren remained laying on the couch in a daze. Levi walks over to the counter, opened a bottle and drank a swig of alcohol. "It's a letter from Erwin."

Eren sat up and tuned in as Levi read the letter out loud.

Letter: "Captain Levi and Eren Jaeger, I must ask of you to return for a meeting tomorrow at noon. Enjoy your stay and I will explain tomorrow. – Commander Erwin Smith."

Levi didn't look too happy at the request and took another swig of alcohol.

Eren thought to himself, I didn't finish the Commander's first request to relax Levi. And now we are leaving tomorrow? His thoughts faded as he watched the Captain drink. When Levi set the bottle down, Eren asked, "Levi, do you plan on finishing that whole bottle tonight?"

Levi didn't even look at Eren as he walked away. "No. If you want some, go ahead."

Eren jumps up and grabs the bottle. He takes a quick sip before following the Captain. He then reached out and grabbed Levi's shoulder to turn him around, and he smashed his lips against Levi's. The two melted into one another as their kissing became mutual. Eren slowly pressed Levi against a wall as the two continue to tease with their tongues.

Levi had his hands wrapped around his subordinate's neck. As the kissing intensified, Levi slowly moved his hands down Eren's back. When they landed at his waist, they moved toward his abs before they landed at Eren's belt. He lifted Eren's shirt and slid a finger or two between his skin and pants and began to reach deeper. Before he could reach his goal, Eren pulls away suddenly.

Eren looked deep into Levi's eyes and read what he wanted. "I'm sorry, Captain. But let's stop here tonight. We need to rest for tomorrow. Goodnight." Eren kisses Levi's cheek before walking into his room and shutting the door behind him.

Levi stood against the door as he listened to Eren undress and get into bed. He stood there until the butler came to clean the desert dishes. He then, for the first time, went over and laid on his own bed.

The next morning, Eren woke up to find Levi standing over him.

"Good morning, Eren." Levi said as he looked down at the half-awake Eren.

Eren looked at himself and realized that nothing was covering him except his underwear. Before he could ask the Captain anything, he leaned down and kissed him.

"I wanted to wait for you to wake up before finishing what you started." Levi explained as he places his hand on Eren's briefs. "I'm just going to help myself."

Eren blushed as he felt himself harden at Levi's touch. "Wha.... What are you doing.....? Levi?"

Levi smiles at his good reaction. "First off, call me Captain. Second," he moved his lips to Eren's ear and whispered, "I want to put you inside me."

"...Captain," Eren moaned. "I can't... have sex with you... now."

Levi's voice deepens. "I never said anything about sex, Eren." Levi then made his way to Eren's briefs and slowly pulled them down. Eren's hardened length popped out and teased Levi. Levi put his mouth around it and made a constant up and down motion. As he continued, Eren moaned with pleasure. He couldn't help but shout out "Captain" when his limit was met.

Mikasa + Jean

It was almost noon when Mikasa finally got to see Jean. The two were working all morning and didn't see each other since the previous night. At that thought, Mikasa walked up to Jean and before saying anything, she planted a kiss on his lips. When she opened her eyes, she saw Jean was blushing hard.