Newly Weds

Chapter 1

I am Haru Ichinose, sixteen years old, sophomore and student council president at Tenjou Academy, and I'm married.

A month ago, my granfa died after living for eighty-seven years and he left me with a wish.

"Haru, can you please marry the grandson of my bestfriend?"

"What are you talking about, Ojiichan? I just turned sixteen last month and you're asking me to get married?" I whined.

"I know it's so sudden, but I promised Murosaki that his grandson will marry my future granddaughter. And that's you Haru,"

"But you can't just promis--"

"Please, Haru. Fulfill my death wish," he begged.

My parents stared at me with the same begging eyes as my grandfather.

I frowned. No way. I was caught off guard.

In the end, I just sighed then I nodded.

A week after that, my grandfather passed away then the next day, I met my future husband at the funeral.

And who would have thought? He's eight years older than me. And it's not the first time we met. In fact we're seing each other everyday.

I can't believe that my future husband to be is Yoshii-sensei. What a fate.

And to make the long story short we got married.

I stared at my wedding ring on my finger.

Wedding. Its not my plan, really. But there's nothing I can do about it anymore. It's already here.

I sighed.

"Come here, Haru," Yoshii-sensei signal his hands for me to get inside his house.

Of course, as his wife, I need to live with him in one ceiling so here I am at the front door of his house.

"Coming!" I said then I ran towards him.

It's the day that I'm moving in permenantly in his house.

Yoshii-sensei as I see him in school was pretty formal and gentle towards his student. Always smiling and friendly, but we're not that close to each to even imagine that I will be having an intimate relationship with him. I thought it doesn't matter back then, but now. I can no longer act normal as before while I'm with him.

Plus the fact that having an intimate relationship between the student and teacher is forbidden at school. If our marriage will be exposed, Yoshii-sensei will lost his job and I will be dethroned as the president of the student council.

So our husband and wife relationship shall remain a secret. It should be concealed that's why I never tell it to anyone except for Chihiro.

He pushed the door wide open. "Honey, welcome to our new house. Feel at home,"

I raised an eyebrow. Suddenly making an endearment? "Don't call me "honey". That's unneccessary,"

He shrugged. "If you say so, hone--err, I mean, Haru,"

I ignored him and get in the house. My eyes sparkles as I look around. Inside his house feels very comfortable. The receiving area is designed just like grandfa's. Old-fashioned yet elegant.

"Haru, up here!" Yoshii-sensei shouts, while standing on the stairs.

"Aye, sir!" I said then I followed him as he took his steps through the stairs.