Devour Me With Your Kiss

Dedicated  to my ever so loyal bestie! my mallows!! @TrixsChanPadua this is for you ^^

WARNNG! this is for 13 and above LOL

**********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 11

[Kaname's POV]

"Oi, Haruna," Mito called out gruffly.

We are in the courtyard of the school and heading towards the basketball gym. It's also Saturday so there are no classes.

"What?" I retorted.

"Are you sure that this is going to work?" he asked, unsure.

I stomped my feet while turning back at him with grimace, seemingly infuriating. "Don't you trust me at all? Just get the hell out of this place and wander to somewhere else!" I scoffed.

He hissed through clenched teeth. "Fine!" he retaliated before he let go his heavy steps away from me.

I fizzled then I trod back to the basketball gym.

I giggles as how I imagined Shuichiro's reaction when he'll see me. For sure, he'll turn into a beast and yelled at me.

He'll probably portray a cute angry face by that. I can't wait to see it then I'll pinch his always so inviting rosy cheeks.

"Shuichiro!" I screamed when I entered the basketball gym.

I witnessed how the ten teenagers were vigourously pacing back and forth on the court while wearing their jerseys with corresponding numbers and names printed on it.

And my lips automatically formed a blissful smile when I spotted the person that could make my heart thumped with just a single glance from him.

Shuichiro is in the act of catching the ball from his teammate when he turned to me, then he was hit by the ball on the face.

Badam! The clacking sound of his body hitting the floor. His teammates gasped in shocked while I, without distraction, stormed towards him.

"Shit!" he blurted.

"Shuichiro!" I screamed as I joined him together with his teammates, who looked worried.

"Captain, are you okay?" asked by one of his teammates which I'm glad, it's not that demon Seiran.

"Your nose is bleeding!" I blabbed as I notice the blood that is flowing out of his nose. My hand automatically reached my handkerchief then I stealthly place it on his nose.

But I gasped when he suddenly slapped it away using the back of his palm.

"Don't bother. What are you doing here?" he asked, coldly as ever.

And as usual, my heart starts to throb because of it. Another rejection from him.

He stood up while brusquely wiping the blood on his nose with the help of his white jersey.

"Captain," whispered his member, a bit anxious.

"I'm fine. You all go back to practice. I'll just take care of this girl," he replied, relating to me.

I clenched my fist when he didn't even bother to call me by my name, instead addresses me as "this girl". I gritted my teeth in annoyance as how cold treatment I received from this not so gentle guy that I love.

"Miss intruder, could you please get up and silently walked out of our gym?" he begged with a fake politeness and a bit sarcasm.

I stood up and scowled at him. My raging with anger eyes met his ever so cold turquoise eyes.