A Perfect Date

@Neerat. This is dedicated for my ever so loyal reader and sister! Cheer it up for her!! >:D

Chapter 10

[Haru's POV]

My heart is beating abnormally. I can feel the sweat of my palm as the screaming abdabs starts to make me deaf. I am seeing things in double for I can't concentrate on thinking.

It's going to happen. Our very first date. My very first date with my teacher slash husband.

Still, I can't help it but to feel nervous. And because I don't know anything about dating, I bought books about it and it says there that a girl should look pretty and presentable in front of her dating partner.

I scanned myself in front of the mirror. I'm wearing a knee-length pink dress with baby blue floral designs and cute stiletto sandals with matching red and light pink stripes color. I let my purple long hair drooping down on my back. I just put a flower hair pins on my bangs. I also wore a simple silver necklace that my mother gave me. And a light make up to enhance my ever so simple pretty juvenile face. Good thing I asked for Naoko-chan how to use a make up kit.

I don't feel much confident about myself when it comes to my appearance as a girl but this looks pretty well than I reckon.

I took a deep breath before I took my mini bag on my bed then have a one last glance at the mirror before I drag myself out of my room.

"Wow! You look stunning, Haru!" Yoshii-sensei complimented.

I smiled before I gave him a glance.

My jaws drop dead low as I stared at Yoshii-sensei's transformation.

The glasses are gone and it was replaced by a pair of contact lens. His ever so loyal black suit was missing and changed into a simple checkered blue and green polo and jeans. His black leather shoes was out of the scene and a black sneakers took its place.

But what makes him really attractive was his dark hair that has some sort of magic spell that called "hairwax" to put a tremendous style on it.

He looks like a demi god that fall from the sky.

Shit! I turned back away from him and covered my bleeding nose with my plain white handkerchief.

I never thought Sensei would really looked so Goddamn hot! I'm starting to worry that in the future many girls will see how attractive he is.

"Haru, is there something wrong? You don't like my attire?" he asked, innocently.

How ignorant this man can get? Doesn't he realize that I'm dying in appreciating his handsomeness. "No. It's fine. I can die now," I blurted.

"I beg your pardon?" he formally asked, sounds like teasing me.

I faced him, sure that the trace of bloods was gone on my nose. I shook my head. "You looked younger, Sensei,"

He beamed that makes my nose wants to bleed again that's why I immediately put back my handkerchief.

"Haru?" he asked in befuddlement.

I wobbled my hand forward to signal him that it's fine and he just nodded his head as a reply.

I don't know if I could stay alive with the presence of this man.

"By the way, Haru. Since, it is our first date as husband and wife, forget about me being your teacher and I'll forget about you being my student," he implied.

I wrinkled my forehead in bewilderment. "What do you mean, Sensei?"

"Just like that!" he said pointing his index finger on me. "Stop calling me 'Sensei' and address me as a wife would do to her husband," then he let out a mischievous smile.