Declaration Of Love

• Dedicated to Naima Tasneem

Chapter 15

[Chihiro's POV]

I was stiffened as in I wasn't moving at all like a frozen ape. And my mouth was widely open like anytime a mosquito will be very welcome to enter. I hope they don't! And really it's a good thing that I'm not starting to drool like a dog, too. Hooray to that.

What the hell? I'm talking nonsense! Anyway back to the scene.

Was it for real? Did he actually want me to like him? Did I heard him say something like a confession?

My eyes widened when he looked away and his face started to flush. "I-I'm not good at these things, but believe me. I want you to like me again. I want you to see me again as someone you want to treasure and you want to be with and I'll do everything just so you'll do that again,"

I gulped. "But why?.." I asked unconciously.

He snapped his finger on my forehead. "Stupid. It was already obvious now, was it? Should I really have to put it in words? I don't know how to say it, but should it be, 'I like you' or 'Will you go out with me'? I don't know. You go and pick," he stated, blushing steadily.

I sniffed twice when I felt a familiar liquid is flowing from my eyes. "Seiran, 'I like you' is fine, but do you really feel something like that? Or are you making fun of me again..?" I asked unsure of what to feel but I know that my heart is already starting to feel happy within my chest.

He gently cupped my face. "I'm not deceiving you. Whatever you're looking at right now is a sign of honesty that I had finally confessed my feelings towards you. I LIKE YOU," he sincerely whispered.

My tears rapidly came out from my eyes as I initially tackles him with my smothering hug and immediately resulted for us to stumble and fall on the ground.

"Hey! What'ya think you're doing?" he yapped.

"I still like you! I lied before! The truth is my feelings for you never fades away. It has always been inside my heart, residing and waiting for you to return it and now it's jumping so high with extreme elation. Gosh. I was so overwhelmed," I stated between my cries.

Seiran pull out a tiny smile before he reached my face and chased my tears away. "Thank you for waiting for so long," he muttered, sweetly.

With that, my lips just automatically express a resplendent smile. "So when did you realized that you like me, huh?" I asked eagerly.

His face was shaded with scarlet then he looked away, feeling embarass as he started to gently rub his cheek. "Well, about that, uhm, it was when...uhm,"

"Well..?"

"When the first time, I visit your house with Shuichiro!" he said so fast but my brain still understand. Suddenly, my intelligence quotient levelled up.

"EH?! Are you serious? B-But isn't that when I was ten?" I asked consecutively, bewildered.

I remember the day he's talking about. It's the day when I first met Seiran. At that time, I wasn't even paying attention to him that I didn't even remember his name, but to my music. I know that that day I was playing the guitar and singing inside my room.

I paused. Could it be...that he actually like me because--

"That's right. I remember you playing a song back then. I've never been fun of music, but when I saw you singing, I can't help it but to sneak in and watch you. I was so fascinated by you that I can't take my eyes off you. I thought it was insane that I started to have feelings with a girl who's not even looking at me," he smirked. "You really did made me crazy," he stated, sincerely with an enlighten face.