First Love

Chapter 9

[Haru's POV]

"Haru, let's date," Yoshii-sensei implored.

My eyes widened in astonishment. "W-W-What?!" I blurted with my cheeks instantly went rubescent.

"Since, you made a lot of effort to win the trophy for me, I want to do something for you," he stated, beaming.

My lips slowly formed a smile. "Okay,"

But then his face became serious. "But because we can't expose ourselves outside, we'll stay at home," he said.

"Huh? But how are we going to--" I flinched when Yoshii-sensei suddenly grabbed my shoulders. His face is so close that I can feel his fresh breath on my face. "S-Sensei..." I stammered.

"I'll be Haru's slave," he whispered with his face I found radiant.

My heart beats faster than usual as I gulped. "WHAT?!"

************************************************************************************************************

[At School]

I sighed while walking through the corridors of A block building. I'm heading towards the student council room.

Yoshii-sensei and I had a covenant that we'll have our "date" in the upcoming weekend.

 I was really happy that our relationship is getting more intimate from time to time. Now, I can truly admit to myself that I really love my husband.

I smiled with the thought.

"Haru!"

I twizzled back to Chihiro. She is running towards me. "Chihiro,"

It was all thanks to her that Yoshii-sensei and I are going to have a date.

She was panting and her hands is resting on her bended knees when she finally made it in front of me. She lift her head up. "I was looking for you all over the school," she murmured.

"Hm? Why is that?" I asked.

I gasped when without cautions she grasped my hands. "This weekend, please help me," she said with a begging cute face.

"Eh? Why?"

"Haru, I'm having a make up exam next week, because I failed my subjects. Please help me to study," she begged.

This isn't happening. How about my date with Yoshii-sensei?

I sighed in defeat. "Okay," I replied.

Chihiro leapt to hug me tightly. "Thank you so much, Haru!"

I just chuckled. Who can resist such a sweet girl like her? My date with Yoshii-sensei can wait. I know he will understand.

****************************************************************************************

"Cultural Festival is coming and I want all of us to have fun, that's why we'll improve the security inside and out of the school to avoid the outsiders to cause trouble," I firmly stated.

We are confering inside the student council room.

"Sugiyama, does the class representatives submitted their plans for their classes?" I asked.

"Yes, Prez. Many of them likes to do cafés, so I suggested to gave them different themes so we won't have similar events," he replied.

"Good,"

We talked about everything that has needed to be done and analyzed.

We finished the meeting after an hour. "Thank you for your hardworks. You may go," I dismissed them then I sighed in exhaustion. There's a lot of works to do.