Jealous

Chapter 7

[Normal POV]

Haru was panting heavily after reaching the finish line.

She have been practicing running with Reiko for about three hours already yet she still can't beat Seiran nor Shuichiro's record.

"Prez, go ahead and take a rest. Let's continue tomorrow," Reiko suggested. "You're exhausted," she added.

Haru huffed and puffed as she nodded her head. "Thanks for today. You were great," then she curled up promptly on the ground.

"You, too. Don't push yourself too much," Reiko implied with a worried tone.

Haru let out a harsh breath. "I won't,"

"Good. I'll go ahead," then Reiko waved her hand goodbye.

Haru watched her as she took her egress.

She sighed then she tried to get up, but she snarled when abruptly her right leg gave up on her.

Carelessly, she ended up spraining her ankle. She was shagged out and cannot even lift a single limb.

"What are you doing?"

Haru thought that she don't need to exert her effort to look for the guy who just asked her. "Resting," she flatly replied.

Seiran hissed in annoyance then he suddenly took Haru in his arms.

"What are you doing?" Haru yawped in befuddlement.

Seiran ignored her as she started to struggle from his captive and marched forward to the nearest bench.

He then sprawled Haru there gently and slowly. "You really want to punish me that badly?" he asked gruffly.

Haru then puckered her brow fretfully. "What are you talking abou--" She blenched reluctantly when he squeezed her ankle that jarred her seriously.

"I'm watching over you. I witnessed how you injured yourself," he said.

Haru remained silent as she can't find any words to say.

He kneeled down in front of her and he started to put a bandage on her ankle carefully. "You want to win the batsu game this much?" he scoffed.

She wanted to tell him that she's not exceeding herself for him but for Yoshii-sensei, but of course, she obviously can't because that would trigger their secret husband and wife relationship. So, left with no choice, she just ride on in his imbecile conclusion. "Yeah. It would really make me happy to have you as my slave," she retorted.

Seiran frowned. "If I didn't know better, I'd suspect you have a liking feeling towards me," he mumbled then he knotted the bandage. "There," he looked up to her, smirking.

"As if," Haru snapped looking away.

On the other hand Yoshii-sensei is quietly eavesdropping from behind a tree where he hide earlier when he saw Seiran is coming for Haru. His face is shaded with black and his fist was clenched vigorously.

**********************************************************************************************************

Yoshii-sensei turned the knob of the door of his house. He passed through the threshold and immediately looked for Haru.

He saw her on the couch on her slumber quietly.

He then slunk towards her and stared at her spontaneous breathing.

Yoshii-sensei noticed how exhausted she looks. He brushed the strands of her hair that covered her face. He won't get tired looking at her angelic face.