Love Rival

A little clue about the guy. He's the guy who is watching over Haru at the cultural festival. The chapter where Seiran confessed to Chihiro.

Chapter 3

[Haru's POV]

The guy is a complete stranger. He has a blonde hair, turquoise pleasing eyes, small pointed nose, pinkish thin lips, strong built  body and a fair skin. In short, he is gorgeous.

"Are you okay up there, Prez?" yawped by the students down the cliff with tainted concern.

I immediately turned to them. "I'm okay! Don't worry, I'll go and ask for help!" I shouted back with conviction.

"Are you sure you're okay?" asked by the gorgeous stranger, seemingly worried.

I beamed at him. "Yes!" I said then I tried to stand up but I flinched when I felt a sudden jar in my ankle.

To my eyes swelling, he reahed my foot where I initially felt the pain.

"Looks like you sprained yourself," he concluded.

"It can't be. I need to get some help to save the others," I said, worrying about the students down the cliff.

To my surprise, he flashed a smile. "Then, Haru-san, will you let me help you?" he asked, gently with a firm smile on his lips.

****************************************

[Yoshii-sensei's POV]

"Yoshii-sensei, have you seen anyone?" asked by Morita-sensei. Anxiety is pasted all over his face.

"No. Maybe they went to the forest?" I guessed trying to calm both of us.

"It's possible, since those kids are really stubborn," he agreed.

I nodded my head. "Let's look to the--" I stopped with my suggestion when I heard the familiar tune of my phone.

"Sensei! Sensei! You have a call!" that's my ringtone!

I immediately searched for my phone inside my pocket and when I found it, I answer the call and put it beside my ear. "Hello, Ichinos--"

"Sensei, this is Chihiro. Haru left her phone and Haru is.." Chihiro cut me off.

I blanched instantly when I noticed the nervousness in her voice. "What happened?" I asked, anxiously with my hand shivering a little.

"She also go out to look for the missing students and she hasn't come back yet. I'm afraid that maybe she's also lost like the rest! Sensei, please look for her," she implored.

"I understand," I said then I ended the call. I clenched my cellphone in my hand.

What were you thinking, Haru...? I blurted in my head.

"What's wrong?" Morita-sensei asked.

"Ichinose-san also tried to help but looks like she's also lost. I think it's better if we part ways on looking for them. If ever you find anything, just give me a call," I suggested.

"Okay. Take care, Yoshida.." he murmured then he jinks and run towards a different direction than mine.

Then without further ado, I stormed towards the forest. I really hoped that Haru is doing fine.

While inside the dark forest, I'm switching from left to right and back and forth. "Ichinose-san!" I shouted really hard wishing that she could hear my voice.

"Ichinos--"

"It's Sensei!"

My eyes widened when I heard that jolly voice of her that as soon as I hear it my head just automatically turned to its direction. "Ichinose--" I paused when I saw her being carried by a man on his back.