Sports Festival

Chapter 6

"I've finished calculating the budgets for every event. So far, it can hold simultaneous events for all the year levels. And we can also add an extra single event for fun," Seiran elaborated.

We are currently confering for the upcoming Tenjou Academy's Sports Festival inside the comfy student council room.

"I see. Good work, Seiran," I complimented, radiantly smiling at him. I have started to get along with Seiran after that previous conflict between me and him. He even told me to just call him by his first name.

He just smirked as usual.

"Then were all done here. Thank you guys for all your hardwork. For now, we shall practice to help our teams win. Goodluck to all of us," I smiled. "Dismiss,"

Sugiyama rose from his chair cheerfully. "Yosh! First years will win! First years will win!" he chanted.

I chuckled. "Don't raise your hopes too much. Sophomores won't go easy on you," I challenged.

"Prez, don't underestimate us," he confidently replied.

"I didn't. I'm just saying, we will also do our best," I firmly stated.

"Juveniles started the kiddy fight," Seiran commented.

Reiko blushed while looking at Seiran's apathetic expression.

I scowled at him. "As if. I'm sure, the third years won't be the victor this year, huh?" I scoffed.

Last year, Seiran's batch which is second years, won the first place.

"Want to bet?" he said, I thought he was half-glaring, but I guess it was just his default expression.

"You're on,"

"Fine, then it's a batsu game," Seiran genuinely whispered.

"B-Batsu game?!" Reiko yammered in disbelief.

"I think I'm gonna pass," Sugiyama mumbles, scratching the back of his head.

I turned to him, a little perplexed. "Aren't you confident enough?" I asked.

"It's not like that. I'm just... I can't think of a punishment for Prez and Ichikawa-sempai," he sheepishly murmured.

I let out a guffaw then I strode towards him and pats his shoulder. "I get it. I get it. I'll let you off," I assured.

"I don't mind either," Seiran added.

"How about Reiko-chan?" I said facing Reiko.

She stared at Seiran, her face is in crimson red before she replied, "I don't think I can do it as well,"

"Oh," I uttered, comprehending her. Of course, she can't think of a punishment for her beloved Seiran.

Batsu game is after all a punishment game. The losers will be ordered by the winner. Thus, if I lose, Seiran will give me his command and I have no reason to object.

"I guess, it's just the two of us," I told Seiran.

"That will do," he said then he took his leave.

"Prez, you don't need to worry. You'll be save if we win," Sugiyama implied.

I smirked. "We'll see,"

******************************************************************************************

"So Haru, let's win the championship this year." Yoshii-sensei suggested.

We're eating dinner at the moment. As usual he's the one who cooked everything for the both of us.