Ryuu's Love Interest

Chapter 4

[Yoshii-sensei's POV]

Hm, he's in class 3-B, captain of the volleyball team and he's also good at academics. Many girls already confessed to him but seems like he haven't accepted anyone as his dating partner. Aside from that he's also the one and only grandson of Matsumoto Kaede, the most influencial sponsor of the academy. And on top of that, he really is gorgeous.

(Sensei is doing his research on Fujima Shinpei. ;'>)

I chuckled. "I have yet found a very challenging rival. I won't lose at all cost," I told myself.

***************************************

[Haru's POV]

I strecthed my arms and yawns while walking beside the beach. I am really up early this morning because I haven't seen anyone around.

Chihiro is still sleeping when I left her in the room.

I inhaled the fresh air that's driving to my face.

"Haru-san!"

I flinched when I heard that lively voice but then I just turned around and give him a goodmoring smile. "Ohayou, Fujima-san!" I greeted him.

He let out a sheepish smile before he greeted me back. "Ohayou. You can just call me Shinpei. It's okay," he implored.

I beamed at him. "Okay, Shinpei!"

"No honorific?" he blurted.

"Pfft! Okay. Shinpei-kun," I said.

His cheeks unexplainably flushed.

"Oh there you are!" Yoshii-sensei bawles in between.

We both looked at the direction where Yoshii-sensei is standing and he widened his smile while staring at Shinpei.

"Do you need something from me?" Shinpei asked him in befuddlement.

"Yes. Yes. Can you come with me for a minute?" Sensei asked, still wearing his smile.

"But.." Shinpei started to whined but Sensei already pulled him on his arm back to the resort.

I just watched them while walking away from me.

"What seem to be the problem, Prez? You looked dumbfounded," A familiar voice whispered with a scornful manner.

I frowned at him and as usual he gave me a smirk. "You came so early, Seiran,"

"It's because Chihiro keep calling me and that, so I just have to cancel everything today and spend the whole day with her. Not all that, she also told me about the stupid thing you did last night. Have you really lost your brain?" he yapped.

I scowled at him. "I miss you, too." I teased ignoring his yapping.

"SEIRAN!!"

My hand involuntarily reaches my ears to protect it from Chihiro's dangerous roaring voice. Crap. That is one awakening shout! I thought.

Chihiro quickly tackled Seiran with a hug and the two fall on the sand.

"Chihiro, when will you stop being so clingy?" Seiran whimpered.

Chihiro pouted her lips. "When will you stop acting like you don't like it?" she retorted.

Seiran's cheeks flushed in an instant.

I can't help it but to spill a roar of laughter.

And they both glared at me.

"Haru!"