The New Guy

As promised, here's book 2. Sadly, Shuichiro, Seiran and Kaname won't be joining us in most of the story. And also Reiko will be having a bigger part than Chihiro now. So please stand by for reading.

By the way, this is dedicated to a loyal commentor and voter. :D

Book 2

Chapter 1

[Haru's POV]

New semester comes and I am a senior student already. Time passes so fast that my birthday is getting near. I'm going to be 17 years old already.

And of course with a new semester, there are also new classmates but Chihiro isn't my classmate this time although Reiko is with me and luckily not a new homeroom teacher. I am in year 3 class A and Yoshii-sensei is still our homeroom teacher.

"Hm, many of you already became my students so it's not hard to get to know each other, even so, we still have new faces here so don't feel so unfamiliar, let's help each other and hopefully make friends. And please take care of each other. And oh, by the way, we have a transfer student so I'm gonna ask you guys to help him adapt in our class, don't make him feel out of place, okay?" Yoshii-sensei stated.

"Yes.." the class replied.

"Nice. So I will send him in now, okay?" he asked then he turned to the door. "You can come in,"

Everyone in the class also turned to the door which is slowly shoved open then it spew out a young man with an extreme handsome face. His purple eyes are smiling while his spiky blue hair is really an eye-catcher. His appearance can give drastic effect to anyone who would stare at him.

Girls whisper their squeal of adorement as they watches him enter the room.

But the guy isn't new to my eyes, instead he is very familiar. I can never forget that idol image of him.

My body moves automatically as it stands up from its seat. My smile initially came out of my lips. "It is really you, isn't it? Ryuu!" I blurted.

He chuckled. "I didn't expect I would see you here, Haru-chii!" he enthusiastically yammered.

Yoshii-sensei wrinkled his forehead. "Ichinose-san, you know Kanzaki-san?" he asked.

"Ah, yes, Sensei. Ryuu is one of my friend in middle school," I replied emphatically.

"That's right, Sensei. Haru-chii is my most unforgettable friend! Right, ne?" Ryuu added.

"Of course,"

"Okay, it's a good thing that you are a good friend of the school's student council president. Ichinose-san will help you in everything that you want to know and you don't understand. Still, please introduce yourself to the class Kanzaki-san," Yoshii-sensei stated.

"Okay. I got it." Ryuu replied then he smiled at the class which made the girls spill out a squeal of adorement. "I'm Kanzaki Ryuu, 18 years old and I like flowers and I'm also a professional model. Some of you must have seen me from a magazine as how I see it in your cute recognizing eyes. Anyways, I'm glad to be here, so please take good care of me, everyone," he introduced himself then he gave a dazzling wink to the class.

I can't help but chuckled with his not changing sweet attitude.

"Kanzaki-kun, why did you decided to transfer even though you're already a senior? It will be harder for you to adapt, right?" asked by one of the student in the front.

That's right. It will be much more convenient for him if he decided not to transfer because he don't need to adapt with everyone anymore.

Ryuu let out a beautiful drastic smile. "Simply because I'm chasing after a girl."