I Trust You

Chapter 3

"Yoshii-sensei, I--"

I was cut off when suddenly the students gathered around me, asking questions and stuff like, "Is it true that you and Seiran are together?", "Are you dating?", "Did you kissed?" and "How did this happen?"

The pressure was put on my back. I can't see Yoshii-sensei anymore. Plus, I have to face the trial of my vote for eviction as the president of the student council.

I gritted my teeth. "Listen!"

They all stop blabbering.

"I'll answer all your question on my upcoming hearing, but now, please let me through," I genuinely stated then I bow my head.

As the president, I shouldn't lower down myself but I need to talk to Yoshii-sensei immediately.

"President Ichinose, goodluck on your hearing! I'll vote for you!"

I lifted my head up and I saw Sugiyama and Reiko cheering for me.

"Me, too, Prez. We believe in your abilities," the other students then one by one gave me a smile and a path.

A path to where I can find Yoshii-sensei.

"Prez, goodluck!"

I nodded then I ran through the path they gave me.

"Prez, no running in the hallway!" Sugiyama shouted that made me out of balance.

"I'm not! I'm just walking with my full speed," I excused then I go on.

Yoshii-sensei wait for me--

I stopped when a silhoutte get in my way.

"Haru..."

I figured who it was. "Chihiro,"

She stared at me with her eyes apparently emotional.

"If it's about the rumors about me and Seiran, it's not true," I explained because I guessed that's what she wants to talk about.

"Do you like Ichikawa Seiran?" she asked sincerely.

I was enveloped in confusion but then I think I owe it to her.

"No," I replied looking straight into her eyes.

My eyebrow raised when she seems happy with my answer.

"R-Really?"

"Really," I said. I want to ask her why or something but I remember that my priority is Yoshii-sensei. "Can I go now? I need to see Sensei,"

"Oh! Yea, I think I saw Yoshii-sensei went to the gym,"

My lips formed a smile. I know now where to look for Yoshii-sensei! "Thank you, Chihiro!" Then I immediately took the stairs.

My heart is beating faster than usual. How didn't I realized these feelings before.

I already fall in love with Yoshii-sensei on the first time we met. That time when I was stuck in that cheering crowd and he saved me. That time when he beamed at me, when I stared at his crimson red eyes behind his glasses.

Since then, I'm always looking forward to see him everyday. I always wanted to get close to him that's why I love being the student council president. I'm studying hard to impress him and to see his gentle smile. I can stare at him forever.

And yes, I was the most happiest girl when I found out that he's my future husband. I wanted to be his perfect wife so that he will also come to like me. Not as his student, but as a girl he'll be with together forever. I want him to love me as his wife.