Gif #31 (Anna)

You were Jesus and Mariana's older blood siblings

You were Jesus and Mariana's older blood siblings. When Anna came back you didn't want anything to do with her at all because you remembered everything that happened and what she did and couldn't look at her unlike the twins. When she had Isabella you would only hold her if Mariana would grab her and bring her into a different room than her some called it childish but you absolutely wanted nothing to do with the woman. One day you were grabbing a book from down stairs but Anna walked in with Isabella so you tried to hurry out but you couldn't leave when she started talking. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I left you and the twins your beautiful(handsome), strong maybe too strong you didn't deserve it and I'm truly sorry." She says and you just stared at the steps in front of you tears slipping from you eyes you couldn't stop them just hearing her voice hurt you. "And I know I can't be a good mother that's why I want you to take Isabella." She says and you turn around to face her with tears still falling and you hear the twins go down the steps asking who was taking her. "I'm not taking her because you wanna take the easy way out again I hate you and I don't think you have the right to have another baby but you will not give that baby up and I swear to god if I ever see you do what you did to me-to us to her I will never forgive you and I will turn you in."

~~~Authors Note~~~
Hey! Did you like it? Do you like the longer ones better than the shorter ones? Hope you all had a good day! Who do you wanna see next?

Q:How old do you wanna be?

Mine: seven 😂😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️