Authors Note #9

So guys I just wanna say thank you so so much for 20k reads that's amazing and completely out of this world and it makes me happy that so many of you like my writing. Believe it or not I want to be a write when I get older and you guys are making it so much easier to be confident in my work. But in honor of hitting 20k I have decided, see not trying, decided that this book will no longer just be GIFs that you can requests imagines. See I have another book up and around a month ago I started to become inactive with updating due to the lack of ideas, but luckily this girl had messaged me and told me a great way to get comments and requests or just more ideas in general is adding imagines to it. I did it and I started to update more and it's so fun and easy. So I am officially changing this book to GIFs and Imagines. If you want to request some imagines that would be wonder but if not that is fine aswell. I hope you guys like this idea and I'm sorry if you are only here for the gifs but there will still be some of those aswell. And off topic I have been writing on a new story this whole weekend it's a 13 Reasons Why fanfic how many of you would read it if I posted it? I asked my other book as well.

Here's my request format if you don't want to use it or u just want to DM me that's great too.

The character or cast memeber.

Friendship or relationship.

Y/N or actual name (put name if so.)

Romantic or sad.

What you would like to happen.

It's not the best format so you may just comment what you want or just message me, anything is fine really. So yay! I can start updating again! It's been forever and I miss your guys nice and helpful comments! I love you all and please don't forget to say if you would reason my 13 Reasons Why story. I will hoepfully have a chapter up by tonight if you comment it is midnight and I will probably not be going to sleep. I love you thank you!