Gif #56 (Mariana Adams-Foster)

You and Mariana had been best friends since you were kids, you were walking her home like you did everyday when she started to talk about her boyfriend

You and Mariana had been best friends since you were kids, you were walking her home like you did everyday when she started to talk about her boyfriend. "He's just-ugh, I don't get it, am I not good enough for him?" She asks as she finishes her rant, you couldn't say anything you were in love with this girl and anything you said would be telling her to break up with him and you didn't want to say that then her be mad at her. "Okay what's wrong you haven't said anything this whole time and normally you rant with me." She says stopping at the side walk in front of her house. "Nothing..it's nothing Mariana I'm just gonna get home." You say but she grabs your arm. "No your not tell me." She begs and you let out a breath. "He's not good for you. He doesn't deserve you, your beautiful, smart talented, and so much more you deserve better." You say and she smiles looking at you with beaming eyes. "Do I deserve you?"

~~~Authors Note~~~
Hey! How's going? Who do you wanna see next?

Q: If I did a boysquad (Dancer) preference book would you read it?

Shout out to multifaan for answering the questions at the end of the chapters