Gif 68 (Mariana Adams-Foster)/part2/

"And you're positive this is what's going on?" Stef asked as she looked at each of her kids knowing what she would have to do knowing this information

"And you're positive this is what's going on?" Stef asked as she looked at each of her kids knowing what she would have to do knowing this information. Everyone nodded, "positive." Mariana spoke nodding as she looked at the ground.

Mariana stood between Callie and Jesus while she stared at the house and scene in front of her. There were five police cars setting outside of Y/ns house and Lena stood on the sidewalk since it had to do with a stood that attended her school. "I didn't do shit let me go!" Y/ns father shouted while she tried to break free of Mikes hold and Y/n walked behind him wrapped in Stefs arms. All Y/ns dad had to do was look at Mariana, who was the one person who had ever stayed over, and he knew that his daughter was the one that spoke about the actions in his house. "Why you little!" His voice yelled over top the police and his body launched toward his daughter though Mike held him back and Stef pulled her even farther away.

After a few minutes the police cars started to leave and that left Y/n alone with the Adams-Foster. "Y/n. I'm sorry I just wanted you safe and-" Mariana's words got cut off. "Mariana, don't. I told you not to say anything. I had it under control." Y/n spoke not bothering to keep her voice low even though the rest of the family was standing in a circle next to them. "I just-"

"Now I have to go back to the system." Y/ns voice held so much betrayal. "I could die there too, a lot quicker. Oh yeah, and now I may never see you again, so thanks for that." Y/ns spoke and the hatred was obvious on her face. And she knew she would regret her words but in that moment it was how she felt. Mariana decided to leave Y/n to cope and she sat down looking at her hands which were placed on her lap.

"Mariana. Honey." Lens spoke gently as she sat down next to her daughter to looked up at her. "I just wanted her safe, I didn't want her to be unhappy." Mariana said chocking on her own words and Lena sides. "Sweetheart you did the right thing." She said bringing her arms around her daughter to began to let the tears leave her eyes.

~~~Authors Note~~~
Requested by:GgirlsRock
Thank you for the request and for all the love on this book! And same goes to everyone reading this right now! I'm really trying to update a lot more so drop as many requests as you would like, weather they be for Gifs, Imagines, or Preferences, I'm empty on all so as soon as I get a request it'll be worked on.

{12.26.18}