Gif #63(Jesus Adams-Foster)

You and Jesus had always been close and you had always had a crush on him and you silently hoped it was the same for him

You and Jesus had always been close and you had always had a crush on him and you silently hoped it was the same for him. Last week you and him had gotten into a very deep conversation. Several things were brought up in this one of the things were how he was such a great brother to Mariana. You had told him that if you ever had a brother you'd want them to be like him, he chuckled a bit and then the two of you kissed, you were the first to pull away then he just stared at you, if anyone else had walked in they would just see the two of you staring in awe to each other. You had told your whole family about this encounter because you talked to them just like your friends. You mother thought it was great and was happy for her child but your father on the other hand was not. He knew Jesus as the kid that always got into trouble, always got you into trouble, and had family issues. He took it upon himself to tell Jesus to stay away from you, at first Jesus wasn't going to listen until he said something that made him stop and think. "Their going to have a wonderful life and become a success and all your going to do is keep them from it." The following day you ran up to Jesus and hugged with a smile on your face while he just pushed you away and you gave him a weird look. "What?" You ask confused and he just shakes his head. "I'm not your boyfriend I'm not your friend don't talk to me, because I will notbe the reason for you staying here and not following your dream." He says going to walk away and you sat there in shock with tears in your eyes. You got up after a while and ran to his house you ran in and to the kitchen suprised he was there but what scared you is he looked as if he was about to cry. "Go!" He yells pointing to the door. "No! I won't because I know you love me!" You scream the tears leaving your eyes. "No I don't!" He yelled his voice croaking. "I've never been able to say someone loved me but the way you look at me! I know that's not fake and I know you love me!" You yell breaking into sobs. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He says shaking his head and walking out the front door of his house, and the door of your life, that was the last time you seen Jesus Adams-Foster.